How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Waking up one day, losing your house and having a black mark on your credit record, is a nightmare for anyone. Never be in that nightmare. We are here to help you. Although we cannot save your house for you, we can save your credit score for the next seven years. How? In the state of Wisconsin, homeowners who suffer foreclosure not only lose their houses, but also earns a black mark on their credit record. This means that they will not be able to own another house in the next five years or take any loans for the next seven years. We surely don’t want you to suffer that fate.
We Specialize in Buying Houses in Waukesha
Are you trying to move out and move on? Oftentimes, this is the reason why people sell their house. They either want to pursue a better life outside the city or state or they want to forget something that is associated with that place. We are here to help you move on and onward to the next phase of your life. We will help you sell your house in cash, in the shortest possible time, so that you can move on with your life and face a brighter future.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
We Want to Help You
We created this business to help homeowners in Waukesha like you who would want to sell your house as quickly as possible. We provide solutions that will help ease up the process of selling your house and provide you with cash in hand that you can use immediately for whatever reason you’re selling your house.
Learn more about our services and how we can make your life easier in the state of Wisconsin. Just complete our consultation form or give us a call at (866)-350-6769, and one of our experts will be right with you to guide you and discuss your options in selling your house. If you leave your contact information with us, our friendly experts will be contacting you within 24 hours and we will be able to find a solution for you in just a matter of days. So hurry up and contact us now!
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
We specialize in buying properties fast so that home owners can have their peace of mind fast. We assist distressed home owners get their cash and negotiate their next stage in life. We can help you too.
Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in Wisconsin, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
We are Top Home Buyers in Waukesha
Have you ever felt like everyone is out to make a buck out of your bad luck? Or just when you needed help everyone seemed too busy? We make sure our clients receive all the help that they can get. We provide legal and financial advice– if you are contemplating on selling your home, make sure to explore your options. Call us so we can help you.
We Are Top Waukesha Home Buyers
Our goal as home buyers, is to assist you to sell your home in Wisconsin as quickly and as smoothly as possible so that you can transition to the next stage of your life. You may have been victimized by predatory lending, or maybe life has handed you a downturn, we are here to help you. We are willing to make a cash offer to get you through this tough time. Don’t be a victim of circumstances, let us help you fix the issues now and take control of your tomorrow.
Looking to Sell Your Waukesha Home Quick?
Are you looking to sell your Waukesha home? If the answer is yes, then look no further. We understand that it might be difficult to let go of your beloved home. You may have emotional attachment to it or have good memories shared in it. It is never easy to let go of something that you have worked really hard for and spent time and effort just to achieve. Sometimes life forces us to re-evaluate our current situation and end up with no other choice but to sell our house. You are not alone in this situation. We have dealt with countless families all over the US who are in need to sell their house due to financial difficulty. When you decide to deal with us, we will see to it to assist you all throughout the entire selling process.
The state of Wisconsin…
- The State of Wisconsin has a growing population currently standing at 5,771,337 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Wisconsin have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1848.
- The capital of Wisconsin is currently in Madison, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1838. When Madison has been the capital of Wisconsin Since 1838.
- There are so many houses in Wisconsin for sale. The size of Wisconsin is 68.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Wisconsin can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Wisconsin can be found here, Wisconsin.
- More Information on the demographics for Wisconsin can be found on the City Page of Wisconsin.
The city of Waukesha…
- Waukesha is based out of Waukesha County.
- The official site for Waukesha can be found here, Waukesha.
- More Information on the demographics for Waukesha can be found on the City Page of Waukesha.
- Waukesha is in the following zipcodes: 53186, 53188, 53189, 53187
- Waukesha is located at 43.0088 latitude and -88.2462 longitude.
- Other cities in Waukesha County we buy in are the following: Menomonee Falls, Brookfield, New Berlin