Sell Your Home Before You Move
If you are moving across the globe or out of Huntington you know that distance can be a factor to consider when selling your home. Distance means you won’t be physically present to ensure that the sale transaction goes well. Get rid of the unnecessary stress from long-distance sale! Call us so you can have your money even before you leave.
How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
How can you avoid foreclosure and risking your credit record? The solution is with us. A lot of homeowners have approached us because they fear that their houses will be foreclosed on and that it will ruin their credit record. This is definitely a problem worth being concerned about. Once you have foreclosure in your name in West Virginia, you will suffer several long-term effects. For the next seven years, you will not be able to apply for any credit card or loan, and for the next five years, you will not be allowed to own another house. This is why, we do everything possible to help our clients avoid this consequences. So let us help you.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
We’re Here to Help You
Selling your house in West Virginia could be a tedious process. It will take too much of your time and energy. But you don’t need to do all of it. We can do it for you. Talk to us and get advantage of our free consultation. It’s completely free and will definitely take a great load of work from you. We hope to hear from you soon.
You may have a house in good conditions but it has a lot of legal issues that makes it difficult to sell. Leave the problem to us. We will deal with the code violations, liens, past-due taxes, open permits, etc. We will help you sell your home and take care of legal matters so you don’t have to.
Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of West Virginia, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
We Are Top Home Buyers in Huntington
We pride ourselves with the way we expedite fast sales transaction for our clients so they don’t have to wait that long. We have helped numerous home owners in West Virginia. So why not call us today? We offer consultation for relocation, financial and legal advise to help you arrive at the best decision possible.
What Do We Have to Offer?
As you might already know, we buy houses in Huntington. We are known for buy houses quickly, for a very fair price. But aside from that, we also have additional services to help you more in your quest to sell your house. We have a group of friendly and competent home-selling experts who are ready to provide assistance in credit counseling as well as helping you move out of your house, once it is sold. We also have connections to legal services which will help you further, especially in the legal aspects of selling your house. So as you can see. We have it all for you. Call us now to learn more.
Avoid Foreclosure – We Will Help You
Facing foreclosure doesn’t only threaten your house ownership. It also threatens your credit rating for the next several years. In the state of West Virginia, having foreclosure record under your name will disqualify you from owning another house for the next five years. Imagine not being able to buy another house and renting without any returns. That’s awful. Not only that, you will also be automatically rejected from all personal loans or credit card application for the next seven year. It’s a very painful penalty and you wouldn’t want that to happen, ever.
The state of West Virginia…
- The State of West Virginia has a growing population currently standing at 1,844,128 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in West Virginia have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1863.
- The capital of West Virginia is currently in Charleston, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1885. When Charleston has been the capital of West Virginia Since 1885.
- There are so many houses in West Virginia for sale. The size of West Virginia is 31.6 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for West Virginia can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for West Virginia can be found here, West Virginia.
- More Information on the demographics for West Virginia can be found on the City Page of West Virginia.
The city of Huntington…
- Huntington is based out of Cabell County.
- The official site for Huntington can be found here, Huntington.
- More Information on the demographics for Huntington can be found on the City Page of Huntington.
- Huntington is in the following zipcodes: 25703, 25702, 25701, 25705, 25704, 25706, 25707, 25708, 25709, 25710, 25711, 25712, 25713, 25714, 25715, 25716, 25717, 25718, 25719, 25720, 25721, 25722, 25723, 25724, 25725, 25726, 25727, 25728, 25729, 25755, 25770, 25771, 25772, 25773, 25774, 25775, 25776, 25777, 25778, 25779
- Huntington is located at 38.4109 latitude and -82.4344 longitude.
- Other cities in Cabell County we buy in are the following: