Foreclosure Is Way More Devastating Than You Think
There are other greater things at risk when facing foreclosure . Not only are you going to lose the home that you once valued for a long time, you will also not be able to own or buy another house for the next five years. Foreclosure in your name will also make it all the more difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan applications for the next seven years. You don’t have to go through all this. With our services, you will be able to avoid foreclosure and have the extra cash to start a new life after this struggle.
What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
If you are in serious financial trouble and you need to have your house sold immediately. Don’t hesitate and give us a call. We can purchase your house in Charleston right away.
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
Dividing Assets in Divorce
We are not happy with the divorce statistics. We understand how difficult it is for both parties involved and much more so if there are children involved. So why drag the process of dividing your assets on? Our company specializes in quick and seamless transaction of buying your home. Let’s talk.
Unwanted Properties that they’ve Inherited
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, simply because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. Instead of dealing with it without the intentions of keeping the property for yourself, we will buy the house in cash and take that problem away from you. This will save you from having a costly maintenance and legal fees that might start to accumulate.
There are times that even if the property is in great shape there are legal issues that needs to be addressed. Our staff members are experts in dealing with any legal problems, such as code violations, open permits, due taxes and easements so you don’t have to deal with it yourself. Trust us and we will do everything for you.
We Buy Charleston Houses in Cash!
We understand that it’s not easy to trust anyone these days. There are so many scammers out there who can easily take advantage of your difficult situation. They are like wolves in sheep’s clothing, waiting for you, their prey, to fall into their traps, taking away all your hard-earned money. They will belittle your hard work and take advantage of your difficult times, just to lower the price you can get for your home. Don’t ever fall into their traps. We are here to help you
We honor ourselves with integrity as we respect all our clients equally and fairly. We pay our clients for their hard earned properties with reasonable prices. Our service is all-inclusive, which means we will take care of all the necessary paperwork, including inspections and fees needed. Our mission is to make this time less stressful for you, understanding what you’re going through. Therefore, our professionals treat our clients with compassion and understanding.
Here to Help You
Selling your home in Charleston need not be that complicated. We are your personal guide to a better tomorrow by helping you complete your home’s sale. We are confident that we can help you discover your best options risk free and no strings attached. Contact us today at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note using our contact form.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
When you said “I do,” you didn’t share the moment with thoughts of getting divorced in years to come. You planned to grow old together. However, when life takes unexpected turns, and you find yourself in the throes of divorce, you would want the process to get done as fast as possible. We can make things better by making a quick sale of your largest joint asset: your home. Call us at (866)-350-6769.
The state of West Virginia…
- The State of West Virginia has a growing population currently standing at 1,844,128 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in West Virginia have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1863.
- The capital of West Virginia is currently in Charleston, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1885. When Charleston has been the capital of West Virginia Since 1885.
- There are so many houses in West Virginia for sale. The size of West Virginia is 31.6 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for West Virginia can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for West Virginia can be found here, West Virginia.
- More Information on the demographics for West Virginia can be found on the City Page of West Virginia.
The city of Charleston…
- Charleston is based out of Kanawha County.
- The official site for Charleston can be found here, Charleston.
- More Information on the demographics for Charleston can be found on the City Page of Charleston.
- Charleston is in the following zipcodes: 25305, 25304, 25303, 25302, 25301, 25311, 25312, 25314, 25317, 25321, 25322, 25323, 25324, 25325, 25326, 25327, 25328, 25329, 25330, 25331, 25332, 25333, 25334, 25335, 25336, 25337, 25338, 25339, 25350, 25356, 25357, 25358, 25360, 25361, 25362, 25364, 25365, 25375, 25387, 25389, 25392, 25396
- Charleston is located at 38.3484 latitude and -81.6323 longitude.
- Other cities in Kanawha County we buy in are the following: