Trying to Sell an Inherited House?
There are several challenges that you will be facing when selling an inherited property. For one, you are not familiar with the house. This means, it has to be assessed to be sure of its condition. Secondly, you will also have to work out on all of the paperwork. And thirdly, you will have to look for the right buyer for the right price. This will take time and energy in doing all of these and time is something that most of us don’t have the luxury of. Therefore, more often, we just trust the wheeling and dealing to a traditional real estate broker. But going that route it will take more time. That’s why, we have the option for you. Our company will do the assessment, dealing with paperwork and even buying your house in cash. And we do it really fast.
Sell Before You Move
Moving out of state? Get cash for your next home purchase by selling your old one. We offer fast processing for situations where homeowners need their cash in hand before they leave. We can also assist you with your relocation. Let us make things better.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
You may have a house in good conditions but it has a lot of legal issues that makes it difficult to sell. Leave the problem to us. We will deal with the code violations, liens, past-due taxes, open permits, etc. We will help you sell your home and take care of legal matters so you don’t have to.
We Can Offer You A Free Consultation Right Now
You don’t have to suffer waiting for a long time just for your questions to be answered. We are just a call away. If you are selling your house in West Virginia and can’t seem to figure out this from that, we are here to figure it out with you. Not only that, we can also offer cash for the house that you are trying to sell, should you need it quickly.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure is your worst nightmare. Nobody walks away unscathed. That is unless you take action before it happens to you. The truth is foreclosure doesn’t stop with the bank taking away your home– it will not stop hounding for the seven years. And would you risk your family’s future? Call us so we can help you.
Prevent Foreclosure and Save Your Credit
Stop foreclosure before it hits you! Not only is foreclosure one of the worst thing that can happen to you, but it also affects your life in general in such a negative way that it stops you from recovering. A foreclosure in
Division of Assets in Divorce
Divorce is difficult. It is daunting both physically, mentally and emotionally. So why suffer undue delays? When parties are dividing assets, they will find themselves debating on whether to sell a home or not. Both parties might find it impractical to live in a home where both spent years living in. Do not let traditional home sale exhaust you, call us so we can show you how we can help you sell your home ASAP.
Foreclosure? Walk Away Unscathed
Is foreclosure threatening the roof over your head? It won’t stop there. Further down the road, it will also destroy your financial capability and career potentials– for the next seven years. So rid yourself of those looming dark clouds and find hope for a better tomorrow. We can help you move onto the next stage of your life with positive prospects. Now serving West Virginia in its entirety . Call us today if you or your loved one needs help.
The state of West Virginia…
- The State of West Virginia has a growing population currently standing at 1,844,128 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in West Virginia have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1863.
- The capital of West Virginia is currently in Charleston, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1885. When Charleston has been the capital of West Virginia Since 1885.
- There are so many houses in West Virginia for sale. The size of West Virginia is 31.6 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for West Virginia can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for West Virginia can be found here, West Virginia.
- More Information on the demographics for West Virginia can be found on the City Page of West Virginia.
The city of Bluefield…
- Bluefield is based out of Mercer County.
- The official site for Bluefield can be found here, Bluefield.
- More Information on the demographics for Bluefield can be found on the City Page of Bluefield.
- Bluefield is in the following zipcodes: 24701
- Bluefield is located at 37.2602 latitude and -81.2170 longitude.
- Other cities in Mercer County we buy in are the following: