Don’t have Any Idea What to Do With An Old Property
Moving between house can be a stressful, time consuming, and costly process. You might have been promoted or you were offered a new position elsewhere. Or maybe you decided to move closer to your family so that you can visit with them more often. Whatever the reason maybe, leaving your house in Yakima behind isn’t really that great of an idea. You will have more expenses (maintenance and property taxes) to deal with if you have more than one property to deal with. It is wiser to just let go of you old property and focus in your new one.
Why Property Owners trust Us
Maybe you’ve already tried to sell your home in Washington through an agent and realized the frustration of anticipating an offer anytime “soon”. Perhaps you’ve attempted to list your home in private, only to be hounded by unscrupulous investors wanting to exploit your financial downturn. If so, you aren’t alone. We have heard these stories from our home sellers constantly. However, they are very happy to find that we offer a fast and simple solution to foreclosures , expenses, and the usual realty firms.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Unable to Sell Property Due to Poor Condition
Selling a house is not an easy thing to do. It requires time and effort. What’s even worse is if your house is not in great shape, it will be very difficult to find anyone that might be interested in buying it from you. You might need to deal with having it repaired first before having it listed. We buy properties As-Is, you no longer have to worry about spending money and time for repairs . Let us help you with your real estate problem. We will handle everything for you including any legal issues that may come with your property.
Moving? Sell Your Home
We understand the time constraints involved in moving so let us help you get the paperwork done as fast as possible, so that you won’t have to worry about processing the paperwork over a long distance. Have that cash in your hand before you move out from your home in Washington.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
If you’ve inherited a property you don’t really need, it might be better to let it go and get as much money as possible from it. Keeping the property requires you to deal with its maintenance fees and property taxes. If you don’t have the time and resources to deal with these things, call us. We will make sure to get it off your hands as soon as possible so you can start dealing with more important things in life.
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale?
Quick and cash don’t usually go together without a catch, but if you have worked with us then you will no — there is no catch.
How We Can Help
If you are looking to sell your Yakima home then look no further. We are not your typical realtors. We promise to make the entire process fast and quick. We will buy your house directly, for cash, As-is and hassle free. We have experienced staff here to assist you every step of the way.
Our main objective is to help you solve all your real estate problems. We are not your typical buyer who will take advantage of your current situation. We make sure to make the entire selling process for you fast and easy. If you have further questions about the services that we can offer, feel free to call us at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above so we can get started right away.
If your priority is to sell your house quick then don’t hesitate and give us a call. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769 We will take care of all of your real estate problems. Don’t let foreclosure take your house away from you. Act now before its too late. Our friendly staff are here to assist you every step of the way. We understand that time is important to you so hurry up. Fill out the form above so we can get started immediately.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Yakima?
“It might take you longer if you get a typical real estate agent mainly because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers to notice your house
Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for bank approvals
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME”
The state of Washington…
- The State of Washington has a growing population currently standing at 7,170,351 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Washington have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1889.
- The capital of Washington is currently in Olympia, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1853. When Olympia has been the capital of Washington Since 1853.
- There are so many houses in Washington for sale. The size of Washington is 16.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Washington can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Washington can be found here, Washington.
- More Information on the demographics for Washington can be found on the City Page of Washington.
The city of Yakima…
- Yakima is based out of Yakima County.
- The official site for Yakima can be found here, Yakima.
- More Information on the demographics for Yakima can be found on the City Page of Yakima.
- Yakima is in the following zipcodes: 98901, 98903, 98902, 98908, 98904, 98907
- Yakima is located at 46.5926 latitude and -120.5492 longitude.
- Other cities in Yakima County we buy in are the following: