How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Are you aware of the law in Washington that if you have foreclosure in your name, you will not be able to buy a house for the next five years? You will also have an extra hard time in getting loans or credit card applications approved because of a black mark in your credit record? This is why you have to avoid foreclosure at all cost, in any way. And we have the perfect solution for you. Call us now!
Get Your House in University Place Sold Before You Move
Are you moving out of the city or state? If you are, are thinking of selling your house after you mov? Well, we are here to tell you that it’s not a good idea. It is twice as difficult to sell a house once you’ve already moved away. We understand that the process takes time and if you need to move right away, and if you’re selling a house, it’s a tough decision to make. Let us help you with that. With our services, we make your paperwork ready in no time and buy your house in cash before you move out.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Selling your home in Washington can be a complicated affair, but we are up to the challenge. We can help you in securing a brighter financial future for you and your family. Still not convinced? We offer a free consultation with a no-risk or obligation, so call us now!
Unable to Sell Home
It may even be more difficult to sell your home if it is in bad shape. You may be forced to spend money for repairs in order for you to have your home listed for potential buyers. There are times that not only you may not have the spare cash to have your home fixed but also you might not have time on your side to wait until someone buys your house. We buy homes As-Is. No need to worry about spending anything (money and time). We will take it off your hands fast and simple.
Need to Move but Don’t have an idea What To Do With an Old Property
Planning to move out of University Place because of a new job? Are you having a hard time keeping with your mortgage ? Do you want to move and start a brand new life after a messy divorce ? If you’ve been planning to move in another state or town, the last thing you want to do is just abandon your home and allow it to deteriorate while the property taxes and other expenses build up. Your house has value and getting something in return is what you need.
Should you Sell your house first before you move?
Before you pop your home on the market and move across the country, there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be done. However, if you’re struggling to offload your property to fund your relocation overseas, we are here to help you speed up the process. So that perhaps you can have your cash and be safely ensconced in your new pad
We Make Things Better
Have you tried listing your home just to find out what a jungle home listing is? Don’t get stressed out over selling your home, we can help you make it happen in as little time as possible.
Call us at (866)-350-6769. There is a reason why we are the best in business.
Correct Division of Assets During a Divorce
There’s only one reason why you want to get married to a person – it’s when you’ve decided to be with them for the rest of your life. Unfortunately, it doesn’t happen all the time. Life happens that could change things, and then you decide to go separate ways. One difficult thing to handle during this time is dividing your assets between you and your ex-partner. It can be exhausting, time-consuming, and painful for both parties. Make this easier by contacting us. We want to help you.
The state of Washington…
- The State of Washington has a growing population currently standing at 7,170,351 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Washington have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1889.
- The capital of Washington is currently in Olympia, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1853. When Olympia has been the capital of Washington Since 1853.
- There are so many houses in Washington for sale. The size of Washington is 16.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Washington can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Washington can be found here, Washington.
- More Information on the demographics for Washington can be found on the City Page of Washington.
The city of University Place…
- University Place is based out of Pierce County.
- The official site for University Place can be found here, University Place.
- More Information on the demographics for University Place can be found on the City Page of University Place.
- University Place is in the following zipcodes: 98466, 98467, 98464
- University Place is located at 47.2146 latitude and -122.5461 longitude.
- Other cities in Pierce County we buy in are the following: Lakewood, Tacoma, Puyallup