Are You On The Brink of Foreclosure?
You should avoid foreclosures like the plague! That is our number one advice. It stains your financial future for a minimum of seven years plus it bars you from getting a new home anytime soon. If you are on the brink of foreclosure in Washington — call us now. We can help .
We Can Help
Have you tried listing your home in Washington? We understand how frustrating the process can be and how difficult it is to get a good buyer– so don’t carry all these unnecessary stress, call us today.
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
Inherited a Property That They Don’t Really Need
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, simply because you suddenly have to deal with the maintenance and property taxes that comes along with it. If you don’t intend to keep the property, it is best to sell it instead. We will buy the house in cash and take that problem away from you. This will save you from having a costly maintenance and legal fees that might start to accumulate.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Tacoma?
“It might take you longer if you get a typical real estate agent mainly because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers to notice your house
Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for bank approvals
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME”
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale in Tacoma, WA?
Selling your home is never easy. This is where your feet lead you home to everyday of your life. This is where your mind subconsciously wanders to when you feel tired and stressed out. Now you find yourself needing to let go of your precious abode because of certain situations that have happened.
Don’t let the condition of your home think lesser of it. We buy all types of homes in Tacoma. We don’t care whatever condition they come in.
How Do You Sell Your Tacoma, WA House in a Flash?
Dealing with selling your home is such a painful and costly process, not to say, it will also take up too much of your time. The pressure doubles when you are being pressured by existing debts, dividing assets during divorce or moving somewhere else. “Time pressure” is one of the craziest matters to deal with, imagine feeling like a bombs going to blow up any time? That’s exactly how you must be feeling. And dealing with traditional real estate agents will not help you much either. You need the easiest and fastest solution.
For more than 10 years, we have been helping people sell their homes in Tacoma. We have an exceptional reputation of selling houses fast and easy. We buy all types of properties like condos, flats, rental homes and duplexes, to name a few. And we buy them in cash, giving you a fresh start.
Moving out? About to be Foreclosed?
Moving out or foreclosing? Whether its good news or bad news, call us so we can help save your time and effort in selling your home
Sell Before You Move
Are you moving out of Tacoma? If the long commute is getting to you, or if you are just looking for a fresh start consider selling your home before you leave. If things haven’t worked out maybe all it takes is a new place. We can help you process a quick sale of your property and give a fair price so you have your funds even before you start your journey.
The state of Washington…
- The State of Washington has a growing population currently standing at 7,170,351 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Washington have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1889.
- The capital of Washington is currently in Olympia, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1853. When Olympia has been the capital of Washington Since 1853.
- There are so many houses in Washington for sale. The size of Washington is 16.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Washington can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Washington can be found here, Washington.
- More Information on the demographics for Washington can be found on the City Page of Washington.
The city of Tacoma…
- Tacoma is based out of Pierce County.
- The official site for Tacoma can be found here, Tacoma.
- More Information on the demographics for Tacoma can be found on the City Page of Tacoma.
- Tacoma is in the following zipcodes: 98422, 98403, 98404, 98405, 98408, 98409, 98402, 98406, 98407, 98465, 98418, 98416, 98444, 98421, 98401, 98411, 98412, 98413, 98415, 98417, 98419, 98448, 98471, 98481, 98490
- Tacoma is located at 47.2431 latitude and -122.4531 longitude.
- Other cities in Pierce County we buy in are the following: Lakewood, Puyallup, University Place