Don’t Have an idea What to Do with an Old Property
If you are looking to leave your Shoreline home and go elsewhere due to better job opportunity or personal reasons such as wanting to live near your family and friends, it might not be a good idea to leave your home and allow it to deteriorate while property taxes and other expenses accumulate. It might be better to let it go and get something out of it.
Don’t Wait to Sell your Home, Act Now!
Moved to a new place, but still haven’t sold your home? We know you might feel overwhelmed selling your old home in Shoreline while being in another city or state. Just think of the logistical nightmare and all the back and forth transactions every step of the way. On top of that, you’re still occupied with setting up your new home, starting a job, or settling in to the place. Don’t wait to sell your home!
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Shoreline
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in Washington, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
Why Choose us Over Your Typical Realtor?
Typical realtors might take way too much time to sell. We’ve seen homeowners wait for several months sometimes even more than a year just to sell their house. We understand that you might not have that kind of time at your disposal. That is why people come to us. We can buy your house in Shoreline cash, as is and now!
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Shoreline?
If you have been planning to put your house on the market then
Rest assured we can help you and can make sure that this process will be hassle free when compared to what you get with a traditional realtor. Realtors will encounter these issues when selling your house:
Running out of Money and They Need a Faster Way to Sell the House
When you have financial problems, one of the most common ideas that come to mind is selling some of your assets. Sometimes, we don’t have any other option but to sell the house and get something a bit smaller until you can get back up again. We will help you regardless of your financial state. We will offer a fair, reasonable price for your house in cash!
Tired and frustrated in finding a way so you can sell your house fast? Is it taking you so much time just to be able to move from one step to another? We have dealt with countless families in the same situation as you are. We are here to help you go through all the process every step of the way. Our main goal is to take the burden away from you.
It might take you longer if you get a traditional realtor because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers
Negotiate with buyers
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for Financing approval
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Include foreclosure in the list of things to avoid like the plague. It is a similar mark on your credit report that will stay with your for the next seven years. So if you are on the brink of foreclosure in Washington, call us so we can help you.
The state of Washington…
- The State of Washington has a growing population currently standing at 7,170,351 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Washington have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1889.
- The capital of Washington is currently in Olympia, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1853. When Olympia has been the capital of Washington Since 1853.
- There are so many houses in Washington for sale. The size of Washington is 16.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Washington can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Washington can be found here, Washington.
- More Information on the demographics for Washington can be found on the City Page of Washington.
The city of Shoreline…
- Shoreline is based out of King County.
- The official site for Shoreline can be found here, Shoreline.
- More Information on the demographics for Shoreline can be found on the City Page of Shoreline.
- Shoreline is in the following zipcodes: 98155, 98177, 98133, 98160
- Shoreline is located at 47.7563 latitude and -122.3425 longitude.
- Other cities in King County we buy in are the following: Burien, Sammamish, Bothell