Moving Out of State? Sell Your Home
We can process your sale transaction in as little time as possible so you can have your cash before you move.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Seattle?
Everyday, more and more homeowners in the US are learning that selling their homes might be the way to go. It may seem like an impossible process at first, but we can help take burden from you by working with you every step of the way.
The thought of having to sell your house in Seattle can be quite bothersome at times. However, people all over the US find themselves in tight situations that selling their house is the way to go. You are not the only one dealing with this situation; When you finally decide to talk to us, we will assist you all through out the selling process.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Sell Your Home Hassle Free in Seattle, WA
Have you seen the amount of paperwork involved in selling a home? Do not let this humongous pile of paper get in your way. We can lend you our expertise so you don’t have to worry about the little things. Plus, we make sure that our transaction is transparent and fair every step of the way. If life throws you a curve-ball, we can help you swing at it.
In need of fast processing? Sell your home in Seattle to us. We offer a smooth and quick transition from paperwork to cash in as little time as possible. Give us a ring and we can give you your solution.
Here is What We Can Do
You maybe worried about many things. Things such as buyers who may want to buy your home cheap or real estate agents may even persuade you into selling your home at a lower price due to its poor condition and shape mainly to use it as a leverage when to comes to negotiating with potential buyers. You might not have much time in your hands that is why you may end up selling your house at a price that is not even half of its value in the market. We are here to help you solve all your problems when it comes to selling your house.
If you are in need to sell your house fast in Seattle do not hesitate to call us. The moment you talk to one of our friendly staff you will then realize that you are in good hands. Don’t let selfish buyers take advantage of your current situation by buying our house cheap. We can offer you a fair and reasonable price for your house. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769. Or you can fill out the form above so we can get this sorted for you. Don’t waste anymore time and do it now.
Need to Move but Don’t have an idea What To Do With an Old Property
Planning to move out of Seattle because of a new job? Are you having a hard time keeping with your mortgage ? Do you want to move and start a brand new life after a messy divorce ? If you’ve been planning to move in another state or town, the last thing you want to do is just abandon your home and allow it to deteriorate while the property taxes and other expenses build up. Your house has value and getting something in return is what you need.
Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs which makes it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly staff will help you all through out the selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good opportunity for you to take especially if you have already bought a new property elsewhere and you need to sell your old property fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs, you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take time for you to sell. You don’t have to think about any of these as we will be able to take care of any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. You can depend on us to do the work for you.
Why Suffer Foreclosure If You Can Avoid It?
Many homeowners are devastated by the foreclosure notices that they receive on their doorsteps. It is a harrowing experience, and nothing is more peaceful than being able to find a solution to traumatizing experience. We have a solution for you. Avoid foreclosure in the state of Washington. You can avoid being penalized due to a foreclosure. Did you know that you cannot buy another house in the next five years or apply for a credit card or loan for the next seven years because of a foreclosure record under your name? This is something that you should always avoid.
Dividing Assets in Divorce
Nobody wins in a divorce, it is an option and chosen as “the lesser evil” for parties who find themselves chained to a bond that may no longer exist. Whatever the reason may be for your divorce, we can help you process a quick and efficient sale of your largest joint assets: your home. So if you are going through divorce in Washington, we can help.
The state of Washington…
- The State of Washington has a growing population currently standing at 7,170,351 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Washington have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1889.
- The capital of Washington is currently in Olympia, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1853. When Olympia has been the capital of Washington Since 1853.
- There are so many houses in Washington for sale. The size of Washington is 16.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Washington can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Washington can be found here, Washington.
- More Information on the demographics for Washington can be found on the City Page of Washington.
The city of Seattle…
- Seattle is based out of King County.
- The official site for Seattle can be found here, Seattle.
- More Information on the demographics for Seattle can be found on the City Page of Seattle.
- Seattle is in the following zipcodes: 98109, 98108, 98104, 98107, 98106, 98101, 98103, 98102, 98105, 98154, 98122, 98121, 98126, 98125, 98178, 98174, 98177, 98144, 98146, 98195, 98199, 98118, 98119, 98116, 98117, 98115, 98112, 98164, 98134, 98136, 98133, 98111, 98113, 98114, 98124, 98127, 98129, 98139, 98141, 98145, 98161, 98165, 98170, 98175, 98181, 98185, 98191, 98194
- Seattle is located at 47.6217 latitude and -122.3238 longitude.
- Other cities in King County we buy in are the following: Des Moines, Maple Valley, Burien