We Are Top Home Buyers in Mount Vernon
Our main objective is for you to be able to complete your sale as fast as possible without cutting your home’s price. Don’t be a victim of predatory lending and other abusive businesses who are out to make a buck out of people’s misery. Whatever your situation is, we are here to help make things better.
Avoid Foreclosure – We Will Help You
Facing foreclosure doesn’t only threaten your house ownership. It also threatens your credit rating for the next several years. In the state of Washington, having foreclosure record under your name will disqualify you from owning another house for the next five years. Imagine not being able to buy another house and renting without any returns. That’s awful. Not only that, you will also be automatically rejected from all personal loans or credit card application for the next seven year. It’s a very painful penalty and you wouldn’t want that to happen, ever.
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
We Buy Homes in Mount Vernon
Even if a person has incurred a bad debt, it is not a reflection on who they are or what they have achieved in life. If you are a homeowner experiencing harassment from creditors or maybe facing a foreclosure, then we can help. You deserve dignity and respect as well as peace of mind. We can show you your options so you can make an informed decision on how to bail you and your family out of your situation by selling your home. Call us today.
We Can Help
Everybody needs a wingman. If you are selling your home in Washington, it can be a long and laborious process. With us to guide and help you get it done, it can be a “no sweat” process. Call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can discuss how to make it easier for you. We are here to help make things better.
We Are Real Estate Experts, Not Agents
Why do we say we are different from real estate agents ? It’s because we are not real estate agents. Leaving your property in the care of a realtor can sometimes takes months or years before your house can be sold. With us, it’s different. We provide a quick and easy solution in selling your house in Mount Vernon. We specialize in buying houses in cash so that you can easily move forward with your life.
Property in Poor Condition making it impossible to Sell
Sometimes we tend to neglect having to do minor repairs in our home that if you sum them all up, might lead you to have major repairs when you need to sell your house . Selling a house that needs a lot of attention and that is in bad shape would not yield much profit. You may need to have them repaired first before you can even put your home up for sale. No need to worry. We buy houses as-is. There is no need to worry about the amount of money you need to spend for repairs or the length of time you need to wait, we can take it off your hands fast and hassle free.
Assets in Divorce
Divorce is one of those life situations where separation has to include separating your assets. Liquidating your properties, such as your home, can be difficult if you do it on your own; but we can help. We can make your sale transaction quick, easy and in as little time as possible.
Do YOU Need to Sell Your House FAST in Mount Vernon?
Are you a homeowner who needs to sell quickly in Mount Vernon? Great, you’ve come to the right place! As professionals in the industry, we understand what an emotional process selling your home can be. The sentimental value and attachment we form living, working, and raising families in our homes is astonishing. While it’s never easy to make a big decision like this, depending on your situation, sometimes the best choice is to sell.
Initially, the idea of selling your property may be difficult. However, losing your home to foreclosure and/or repossession isn’t a good option either. So, as a homeowner, what do you do? Sell your property or potentially risk losing your home? This is a dilemma that millions of homeowners around the country are dealing with right now. Don’t worry, you’re not alone; when you talk to us, we will assist you throughout the process and explain the various options you have available.
So, you may ask, why not just list the house with a realtor? Well, the truth is, selling your property through a realtor may simply take too long. Realtors need to follow certain procedures when they sell a property, these include:
The state of Washington…
- The State of Washington has a growing population currently standing at 7,170,351 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Washington have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1889.
- The capital of Washington is currently in Olympia, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1853. When Olympia has been the capital of Washington Since 1853.
- There are so many houses in Washington for sale. The size of Washington is 16.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Washington can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Washington can be found here, Washington.
- More Information on the demographics for Washington can be found on the City Page of Washington.
The city of Mount Vernon…
- Mount Vernon is based out of Skagit County.
- The official site for Mount Vernon can be found here, Mount Vernon.
- More Information on the demographics for Mount Vernon can be found on the City Page of Mount Vernon.
- Mount Vernon is in the following zipcodes: 98274, 98273
- Mount Vernon is located at 48.4203 latitude and -122.3114 longitude.
- Other cities in Skagit County we buy in are the following: