It’s important to choose the right home buyer in Lynnwood
We would like to help you sell your home the as quickly as possible so we can help you resolve financial issues and have your graceful exit during lots of tough moments.
We will give you a remedy in those difficult situation as early in the process that time will allow by giving you cash advance.
It Is an Honor To Be of Service to You
When you are selling a house in Washington, the process can be compared to a maze; you can easily get lost. Know that we are here, ready and willing to assist you. It is our purpose and desire to help homeowners like you weave through the process of house selling and be able to get a fast and easy resolution which we know you need. We are expert in a win-win situation, and we are here with you all the way.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
Too Much Debt and Need Money ASAP
Dealing with so much debt can be very difficult and stressful to handle. A lot of homeowners nowadays have massive mortgages that is due to overinflated prices of real estate and owe more than the value of their house itself. If you are one of those homeowners who have a property that is underwater then now might be the best time to reevaluate current situation. Don’t lose your homes to foreclosure . If you have already missed payments on your mortgage there is still hope. We can help you save your home or at least get the most cash as possible out of it.
This is What We Do
We get it, going through the entire selling process of a house can be too overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience in real estate. No need to worry as we have experienced and professional staff ready to help you from beginning to end. We can also help you with your moving expenses if you choose to sell your house to us.
Are you on the process of moving out and selling your house? We can help you. We offer services that will provide you with enough knowledge in the process of selling your house. We also offer cash for your house that will help you in your move.
Selling a house is definitely not an easy task. And we understand that you are worried about everything going wrong. We know that you decided to sell your house for unavoidable circumstances and we want to help you. We don’t want you to end up down pricing your precious home just to be able to sell it. We offer to buy your house in cash, on a fair price based on the assessment that we make. This way, you get the money that you need and you get out of the situation you are in, on the soonest time possible.
Inherited a property and don’t really know what to do…
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, mainly because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. If you don’t have any intentions of keeping the property, it might be best to sell it. We will buy the house in cash and take the problem away from you. This will save you from having any costly maintenance or high legal fees that can start to accumulate in time.
Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs thus making it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly staff will help you all through out the selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good option for you to take, especially if you have already bought a new property somewhere else and you need to sell your old home fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take time for you to sell. You don’t have to think about any of these as we will be able to take care any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. Allow us to take the burden of having to handle all the legal issues attached with selling your house.
House is in a bad shape and is hard to sell
It is possible that your home might be in a bad shape right now, and that is preventing you from being able to sell it. There are times that you might tend to neglect home repairs especially if you are having a hard time going from paycheck to paycheck. Maybe fixing your home is to much work that it is better to just buy a new one instead. Our team of expert staff is here to assist you all through out the selling process. This can be very helpful, especially if you are in a hurry to sell your house. And because we purchase properties As-Is, you will no longer have to deal with needing to have your house repaired before selling it. We will make sure to offer you a fair price for your property to get it off your hands as quickly as possible.
Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of Washington, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
The state of Washington…
- The State of Washington has a growing population currently standing at 7,170,351 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Washington have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1889.
- The capital of Washington is currently in Olympia, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1853. When Olympia has been the capital of Washington Since 1853.
- There are so many houses in Washington for sale. The size of Washington is 16.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Washington can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Washington can be found here, Washington.
- More Information on the demographics for Washington can be found on the City Page of Washington.
The city of Lynnwood…
- Lynnwood is based out of Snohomish County.
- The official site for Lynnwood can be found here, Lynnwood.
- More Information on the demographics for Lynnwood can be found on the City Page of Lynnwood.
- Lynnwood is in the following zipcodes: 98037, 98036, 98046
- Lynnwood is located at 47.8285 latitude and -122.3034 longitude.
- Other cities in Snohomish County we buy in are the following: Edmonds, Everett, Marysville