We can Purchase your Washington Home
At ASAP Cash Home Buyers, selling your home in Washington quickly and hassle free is our priority. Whatever difficult situation you may be in right now, we can help you move past these difficult times and have a fresh start. Take hold of your future and contact us now!
Inherited a property and don’t really know what to do…
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, mainly because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. If you don’t have any intentions of keeping the property, it might be best to sell it. We will buy the house in cash and take the problem away from you. This will save you from having any costly maintenance or high legal fees that can start to accumulate in time.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Drown You in Debt. We Can Help You!
For any homeowner , foreclosure is one of your greatest fears. Just the thought of losing your home and taking a major hit in your credit ratings will definitely concern anyone. And we understand.
Do you know that in Washington, once your home is foreclosed, you may need to wait five years before you can buy a new house? You will also have a bad record on your credit that can remain for seven years. Therefore, this will keep you from applying for any credit cards. We will help you avoid that.
For whatever reasons you may have. If you are planning to move from Washington it is just not rational to leave your old home and allow it do deteriorate all while at the same time expenses and property taxes piles up. It is best to get something in return while not worrying about the said disadvantages above.
We are Here to Help
We offer a no pressure, no commitment expert consultation at your disposal. Give us a call at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note through our contact form. We’ll make sure to find a winning resolution for your situation
Sell Your House in Washington, WA As Soon As Possible
If you are in a hurry to sell your house,
Too many repairs needed before you can even consider selling the house
Sometimes, we tend to neglect maintenance and repairs . If your house is in a bad shape, it will be almost impossible to sell your it fast. You may need to have it fixed first before even putting it up for sale. In situations like this, we can come in and help you. We buy property As-Is so you don’t have to think about having any pf your property repaired. This will save you a lot of time and will give you the chance to deal with more important things in the future.
In other cases the home might be in great shape but is troubled with so many legal encumbrances, which can make it hard to sell. You can count on us to handle any legal issues that comes with selling your property. Our experts are well equipped in dealing with any legal issues such as code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements.
Dealing with Asset Division During Divorce
Marriage is an eternal union – at least that’s the idea. However, we don’t live in an ideal world. Relationships fall off and things change. And then divorce happens. One of the most challenging part of this is when divorce couples own a house. Divorce in itself is already a tedious and heartbreaking process. And prolonging this process due to the inability to sell your house can quickly add to the stress and trauma. We want to help you go through this process and make it easier for you by selling your house in cash, for a fair price.
It Takes Just One Call
Everyone deserves respect and sincerity. All the more so when they are struggling to get a better footing in life. We provide clients with a quick and fast resolution so you can start moving on to the next stage of your lives. We derive satisfaction from knowing that we have helped Washington homeowners like you maximize their property equity and prevent foreclosures.
The state of Washington…
- The State of Washington has a growing population currently standing at 7,170,351 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Washington have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1889.
- The capital of Washington is currently in Olympia, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1853. When Olympia has been the capital of Washington Since 1853.
- There are so many houses in Washington for sale. The size of Washington is 16.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Washington can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Washington can be found here, Washington.
- More Information on the demographics for Washington can be found on the City Page of Washington.