Moving Out? Sell Your Home to Us
Moving to another place would mean needing to prepare for a place to stay, food, and other family needs. So, don’t just leave your old home unattended. Sell your home to us and get more leverage for your future plans.
Your Credit Score is Important. Don’t Let Foreclosure Affect It.
Foreclosure is like being hit in the gut, TWICE! Not only do you lose your house, but it will also destroy your credit rating. That is very painful. In the state of Virginia, once you have a foreclosure in your name, you will have to wait for at least five years before you can purchase another house. Not only that. It will also affect any loan or credit card application that you will do in the future. And you will have to endure it for seven years until your credit rating is cleared out. So make sure to steer clear of foreclosure. Our company is here to help you avoid these consequences. Call us now!
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
We Are Top Home Buyers in Virginia Beach
If life throws you a curved ball, don’t add to your stress with the delays and complex procedures of selling through traditional realtors . Our company can help you quickly and efficiently. No need for waiting. Call us at (866)-350-6769.
Finding it Difficult In Selling Your Home?
So what are you waiting for? Don’t just sit there. Live a life without worrying how to deal with that house that you have been planning to sell for some time now. Call us or fill out our form. The minute that it will take might just be the answer to all of your worries. Give us a call and that can be the first step in solving the many problem that you might be facing with that property.
Sell Your Home Before You Move
Whatever your reasons are for moving, we are here to help. We can make the sale of your Virginia Beach home as quick as possible so it doesn’t hold you back from planning your fresh start. You don’t have to suffer the worries of selling from long-distance. Call us today.
Don’t burden yourself with unnecessary stress by selling your home from outside the state or miles away from your house. We can expedite a fast sale turn around and give you a cash offer today.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
If you are facing foreclosure in Virginia then stop worrying about it and let us take care of tomorrow. Call us and get that peace of mind you’ve always wanted. You deserve a break from all of that stress. Call us now so we can help you get funds and pay off those debts and get to walk away from foreclosure with a clean record so you can start a new life for you and your family.
Need to Move and is unable to Sell His Property Fast
Thinking of moving out of Virginia Beach for a better job opportunity, or you no longer feel safe living in your current neighborhood? Whatever reason you may have, it is not a good idea to just leave your current property and move to a new one. You will end up paying for a lot of expenses such as maintenance and property taxes. It is so much better to sell your property and get something in return giving you one less thing to worry about.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
We understand what you may be going through a tough time right now. It is really difficult to face a loss, especially of a love one. If you have inherited a property that you don’t really intend to keep, we can help take it off you hands as quickly as possible so you can save yourself from dealing with its maintenance, past taxes and all legal issues that comes with it. We have experienced and expert staff that can handle all the legal issues when it comes to selling your house.
The state of Virginia…
- The State of Virginia has a growing population currently standing at 8,382,993 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Virginia have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Virginia is currently in Richmond, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1780. When Richmond has been the capital of Virginia Since 1780.
- There are so many houses in Virginia for sale. The size of Virginia is 60.1 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Virginia can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Virginia can be found here, Virginia.
- More Information on the demographics for Virginia can be found on the City Page of Virginia.
The city of Virginia Beach…
- Virginia Beach is based out of Virginia Beach County.
- The official site for Virginia Beach can be found here, Virginia Beach.
- More Information on the demographics for Virginia Beach can be found on the City Page of Virginia Beach.
- Virginia Beach is in the following zipcodes: 23459, 23451, 23453, 23452, 23455, 23457, 23456, 23454, 23460, 23461, 23462, 23464, 23450, 23458, 23463, 23465, 23466, 23467, 23471, 23479
- Virginia Beach is located at 36.7335 latitude and -76.0435 longitude.
- Other cities in Virginia Beach County we buy in are the following: