How Can We Help?
We understand you’re worried about many issues, including being taken advantage of by commission hungry realtors , or suffering significant financial loss due to buyers low-balling your house. It’s an unfortunate reality that some unscrupulous real estate agents may even encourage you to sell a home in deteriorated condition. Why? In some cases doing so would allow them to negotiate better with potential buyers. If your home has been on the market for a long time, you may become so desperate you sell the property for far less than it is worth (ultimately, at a cost to you)!
Before it gets to that point, please give us a call. Our team’s objective is to solve your real estate problems in the least amount of time possible. Don’t lose your home to selfish buyers and greedy realtors that only take advantage of you during your time of need. Allow us to make a fair offer for your home. The sooner you take action, the better. Fill out the form above, or call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can get started.
Foreclosure Is Way More Devastating Than You Think
There are other greater things at risk when facing foreclosure . Not only are you going to lose the home that you once valued for a long time, you will also not be able to own or buy another house for the next five years. Foreclosure in your name will also make it all the more difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan applications for the next seven years. You don’t have to go through all this. With our services, you will be able to avoid foreclosure and have the extra cash to start a new life after this struggle.
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in Roanoke have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
What Makes Us Different
In our many years of experience, we’ve had clients from all walks of life. Each one has different reasons for selling their home, whether its divorce , moving away, or downsizing . No matter what your reasons are, we won’t judge you. Your needs are our utmost priority and we are here to help .
What We Can Do For you
You maybe worried about a lot of things. Things such as buyers who may want to purchase your home at an insanely low price. More so, real estate agents may even persuade you into selling your home at a lower price due to its condition and shape so that they can use that as a leverage when to comes to negotiating with possible buyers. You may not have much time in hand, that is why you might become too eager to sell your house at a price that is not even half of its value in the market. We are here to help you solve all your problems when it comes to selling your house. Don’t fall into this traps and let us help you get the most amount possible out of your home.
The first instance that you’ve thought about selling your house can be quite stressful since you may not have any idea how to even start. No need to worry as our professional and accommodating staff will help you go throughout the entire selling and moving process. In addition to us buying your house in cash, we can help you with your moving expenses as well once we have purchased your home.
We Can Help
Can’t make heads or tails of the process of selling your home in Virginia? You can spend time trying to muddle your way through all the complexities, or you can call us and we can guide you through the whole process. We are top home buyers in Virginia so why not call us now?
There are times that even if the home itself is in perfect condition it is plagued with so many legal issues that it makes it almost impossible to sell. We have very experienced staff that can handle this for you. Expect us to deal with any liens, open permits, past taxes and all legal encumbrances that comes with selling your house.
Unable to Sell Properties due to Poor Conditions
Oversight in house repairs is normal. The bigger problem is that if you have enough repairs neglected, it would result in a bigger, time consuming financial concern when you try to address these repairs. That is where we can come in handy. We will purchase your house on an As Is basis, thus taking away all of the hassle of dealing with the repairs from you. There are some cases that it’s not about house repairs but it’s due to legal reasons that make it harder for you to sell your house. We will take care of any code violations, past taxes, open permits etc. that your house may have. All legal issues for your home will be handled by us so that we can have your home sold as quickly as possible.
Do You Need a Quick Home Sale in Roanoke?
Our company offers a break-through service of fast and efficient home sale transaction.
The process of selling in Virginia is fraught with legal requirements. It is also quite difficult in terms of the emotions involved in letting go of your beloved home.
The state of Virginia…
- The State of Virginia has a growing population currently standing at 8,382,993 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Virginia have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Virginia is currently in Richmond, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1780. When Richmond has been the capital of Virginia Since 1780.
- There are so many houses in Virginia for sale. The size of Virginia is 60.1 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Virginia can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Virginia can be found here, Virginia.
- More Information on the demographics for Virginia can be found on the City Page of Virginia.
The city of Roanoke…
- Roanoke is based out of Roanoke County.
- The official site for Roanoke can be found here, Roanoke.
- More Information on the demographics for Roanoke can be found on the City Page of Roanoke.
- Roanoke is in the following zipcodes: 24014, 24015, 24016, 24017, 24011, 24012, 24013, 24001, 24002, 24003, 24004, 24005, 24006, 24007, 24008, 24009, 24010, 24022, 24023, 24024, 24025, 24026, 24027, 24028, 24029, 24030, 24031, 24032, 24033, 24034, 24035, 24036, 24037, 24038, 24040, 24042, 24043, 24050
- Roanoke is located at 37.2784 latitude and -79.9581 longitude.
- Other cities in Roanoke County we buy in are the following: