Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
If you are facing foreclosure in Virginia then stop worrying about it and let us take care of tomorrow. Call us and get that peace of mind you’ve always wanted. You deserve a break from all of that stress. Call us now so we can help you get funds and pay off those debts and get to walk away from foreclosure with a clean record so you can start a new life for you and your family.
Moving Out and Moving On?
If you are relocating for your new job or for a fresh start why not sell your home in Portsmouth? If the idea has crossed your mind and you would like to explore it further then dial (866)-350-6769 and speak to one of our experts. Find our what your options are. We are happy to help.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Portsmouth
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
There are times that even if the home itself is in perfect condition it is plagued with so many legal issues that it makes it almost impossible to sell. We have very experienced staff that can handle this for you. Expect us to deal with any liens, open permits, past taxes and all legal encumbrances that comes with selling your house.
Selling your house can free up some cash especially when there is no other way of getting financial support elsewhere. Dealing with debt can become troublesome and stressful. If you are having trouble dealing with debts, now is the right time to re-assess your current situation and decide whether or not selling your home is the best option for you to take. We can buy your house from you fast.
We Can Help
If you want to find out what your options are in selling your home in Virginia give us a call so we can help you. Our company provides legal advise and financial counseling on whatever your outlooks are, even if your home may be encumbered, facing foreclosure or when you are undergoing personal circumstances which are affecting your decision to sell.
Our consultation is a no-commitment, no pressure discussion. Call us today at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note using our contact form.
Moving Out and Moving On
Sell your Portsmouth home before you walk out of that door, and have your cash in hand for the next stage of your life. Don’t leave your home to the mercy of burglars and the weather. Call us today.
Don’t try to move out and the sit across the country trying to sell your home. With the intricacies and complexities involved in selling, you will be bombarded with stressful situations that could have been avoided if you sold your home before you left. Call us now so we can prevent that from happening.
Sell Before You Move
Are you moving out of Portsmouth? If the long commute is getting to you, or if you are just looking for a fresh start consider selling your home before you leave. If things haven’t worked out maybe all it takes is a new place. We can help you process a quick sale of your property and give a fair price so you have your funds even before you start your journey.
Need Cash Quick
Dealing with too much debt can be overwhelming and most of the time can give you many sleepless nights. You may have been one of those homeowners whose home is underwater. You may already have missed payments and have fallen behind with your mortgage . Imminent foreclosure might be on its way. We can help you save your home and at least get the most out of it. Give us the chance to help you in this difficult times.
The state of Virginia…
- The State of Virginia has a growing population currently standing at 8,382,993 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Virginia have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Virginia is currently in Richmond, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1780. When Richmond has been the capital of Virginia Since 1780.
- There are so many houses in Virginia for sale. The size of Virginia is 60.1 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Virginia can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Virginia can be found here, Virginia.
- More Information on the demographics for Virginia can be found on the City Page of Virginia.
The city of Portsmouth…
- Portsmouth is based out of Portsmouth County.
- The official site for Portsmouth can be found here, Portsmouth.
- More Information on the demographics for Portsmouth can be found on the City Page of Portsmouth.
- Portsmouth is in the following zipcodes: 23703, 23709, 23708, 23704, 23707, 23701, 23702, 23705
- Portsmouth is located at 36.8468 latitude and -76.3540 longitude.
- Other cities in Portsmouth County we buy in are the following: