Divorce and Asset Distribution
When processing your divorce , you not only process your separation, but also the division of all of your properties. And when you own a house together, it can be an extra pain and challenge for both parties. Divorce in itself is already an excruciating process. And prolonging the process is not being able to sell the house right away. We can help you sell your house in cash, for a fair price and in cash. This way, you will be able to get out of the messy situation faster.
We Are Here To Help
Hear from our industry experts for free! We understand that most people feel like they are “coerced” into selling their homes, but not with us. We offer homeowners in Virginia the property advise that they need to know so they can make informed decisions. So what’s holding you back? Call us or drop us a note to schedule a call.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
How to Save Your Credit Score by Avoiding Foreclosure.
If you are facing a foreclosure , it’s not only your home that’s at stake, but also your credit score. Once your house is foreclosed on and you have it recorded under your name, it will take five years before you can buy another house. You will also be declined for any credit card or loan application for the next seven years. So at any cost, you must avoid foreclosure .
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Alexandria?
People all over the US deal with us when they want to sell their house fast and hassle free. To give you an idea some of the most notable reasons they deal with us include:
Everyday, more and more people in the US are learning that selling their home might be the best option there is. It may seem like an impossible and tedious process at first, but we can help take that burden from you by working with you every step of the way.
Rest assured you are not the only one who is dealing with these kinds of problems. Families all over the US are seeing themselves making the exact same decision as you. We will help and assist you all through out the selling process.
How to Make Asset Division Easier During Divorce
Assessing and dividing assets while going through divorce is not an easy and sweet process – it is actually quite the opposite. It could be the most painful and bitter process that anyone can experience in their entire life. And it can also be very time consuming, especially when you are trying to sell your home. Some homes can take months or even years to actually be sold. So going through traditional process is not just impractical, it would also prolong your suffering. There is a quicker way to do it – with us.
What’s the Quickest Way to Sell a House in Alexandria, Virginia
Each house you’ve lived in becomes a part of your life. And every time you leave a house; it’s like leaving that part of your life behind, which is truly painful. But sometimes, it can’t be helped. Things happen, and circumstances change. Nonetheless, no reason will ever make leaving a house easy, therefore, selling it as quickly as possible will probably make you less hurting. We are here to help you in this part of moving forward.
We understand your situation, and so we want to help you sell your house fast. No matter what the condition of your house is or the equity involved, we will buy it in cash! We have been buying houses in the city of Alexandria and all throughout Virginia, and we’ve always had satisfactory results. Be part of those success stories with us.
Are You in A Hurry to Sell Your House in Alexandria, VA?
The truth is you need to do something now. Time is of the essence. Waiting for the bank to foreclose on your home in Alexandria is not the right way. You need to consider saving your credit report as a foreclosure will give you a negative mark on it and might affect you in the long run.
So why waste your time? Act now and let’s work together in solving all your real estate concerns. We understand that you don’t want to be in this situation but some times things happens. We can help you even if you are weeks away from a foreclosure. We have experts that will help you in every situation there is.
Need Cash ASAP due to bad debt
When you need cash, you think the best way is to sell your home. Debt can be very stressful and overwhelming. A lot of individuals have mortgages that are priced higher than the actual cost of their house. This is called underwater mortgage . In these cases, we can help you. We will do our best to avoid your house from being foreclosed and let you get as much money as possible.
The state of Virginia…
- The State of Virginia has a growing population currently standing at 8,382,993 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Virginia have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Virginia is currently in Richmond, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1780. When Richmond has been the capital of Virginia Since 1780.
- There are so many houses in Virginia for sale. The size of Virginia is 60.1 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Virginia can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Virginia can be found here, Virginia.
- More Information on the demographics for Virginia can be found on the City Page of Virginia.
The city of Alexandria…
- Alexandria is based out of Alexandria County.
- The official site for Alexandria can be found here, Alexandria.
- More Information on the demographics for Alexandria can be found on the City Page of Alexandria.
- Alexandria is in the following zipcodes: 22302, 22301, 22304, 22305, 22311, 22314, 20598, 22313, 22320, 22331, 22332, 22333, 22334
- Alexandria is located at 38.8184 latitude and -77.0861 longitude.
- Other cities in Alexandria County we buy in are the following: