We Can Make Things Better
If you are selling your home in Utah for the first time (or not), then it will give you an idea of all the legal requirements and documents that you need to complete in order to be able to transfer your property through a sale.
We can help you muddle your way through the procedures and jargon or better yet, let us worry of the stress and complexities while you plan your fresh start.
Just drop us a note using our contact form and one of our experts will call you back or you can call us now at (866)-350-6769.
Avoid Foreclosure – We Will Help You
Facing foreclosure doesn’t only threaten your house ownership. It also threatens your credit rating for the next several years. In the state of Utah, having foreclosure record under your name will disqualify you from owning another house for the next five years. Imagine not being able to buy another house and renting without any returns. That’s awful. Not only that, you will also be automatically rejected from all personal loans or credit card application for the next seven year. It’s a very painful penalty and you wouldn’t want that to happen, ever.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
We Make Things Better
Have you tried listing your home just to find out what a jungle home listing is? Don’t get stressed out over selling your home, we can help you make it happen in as little time as possible.
Call us at (866)-350-6769. There is a reason why we are the best in business.
We Buy Homes in Taylorsville
Stop being the victim and take control of the direction of your finances. With foreclosure looming into your financial records, you don’t have to be vulnerable to predatory lending and unfair market pricing. Don’t hesitate to call us so we can discuss with you how to handle your financial circumstance and take control by selling your home. We are more than happy to help. No strings attached consultation, call us today.
Divorce and Division of Assets
When you have an emotionally charged situation and are in need of funds at the same time, you won’t be able to negotiate the sale of your home under the best of circumstances. Let us do that for you and at the same time alleviate your stress by processing a fast and efficient sale.
Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs thus making it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly staff will help you all through out the selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good option for you to take, especially if you have already bought a new property somewhere else and you need to sell your old home fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take time for you to sell. You don’t have to think about any of these as we will be able to take care any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. Allow us to take the burden of having to handle all the legal issues attached with selling your house.
Need a Quick Cash Offer on Taylorsville?
Look no further for a company that can help you get a quick cash offer for your property in Taylorsville. Do not fear that your home’s condition will stop us from making a fair offer, we understand that circumstances are difficult and when hard times hit you then we can help.
Ensuring Fair Assets During Divorce
No one has ever been prepared when facing divorce . No one ever married saying that “In 10 years, I will be annoyed to death by this person that I will choose to separate from him forever”. Every person walked down the aisle with their “happy-ever-after” in mind. But well, things happen and we have to face it. Now, during the divorce process, you will have to divide all your assets, including your house. This can be very painful as you will have to let go of all the memories from that house, not to say, the process is also very long. Well, we have an easier and faster solution for you. Instead of dealing with the lengthy process, we can help you sell your house and get cash in hand that you can fairly divide, right away. Sounds like a good deal, right? It is a deal with us and it is definitely good.
The state of Utah…
- The State of Utah has a growing population currently standing at 2,995,919 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Utah have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1896.
- The capital of Utah is currently in Salt Lake City, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1858. When Salt Lake City has been the capital of Utah Since 1858.
- There are so many houses in Utah for sale. The size of Utah is 109.1 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Utah can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Utah can be found here, Utah.
- More Information on the demographics for Utah can be found on the City Page of Utah.
The city of Taylorsville…
- Taylorsville is based out of Salt Lake County.
- The official site for Taylorsville can be found here, Taylorsville.
- More Information on the demographics for Taylorsville can be found on the City Page of Taylorsville.
- Taylorsville is in the following zipcodes: 84084, 84123, 84118, 84129, 84184
- Taylorsville is located at 40.6570 latitude and -111.9493 longitude.
- Other cities in Salt Lake County we buy in are the following: South Jordan, West Valley City, Midvale