Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be stressful, especially if you don’t intend to keep the property. You suddenly have to deal with maintenance expense and taxes. Not to mention that selling a house after the owner has passed on is not as simple as selling it when he is still alive. Our staff will assist you expedite the probate process in Seguin so you can sell the house fast and get it out of your hands as quickly as possible.
Selling your home in Texas can be a complicated affair, but we are up to the challenge. We can help you in securing a brighter financial future for you and your family. Still not convinced? We offer a free consultation with a no-risk or obligation, so call us now!
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
Sell your Home Now, Don’t Wait
Take our advise, don’t try to sell your home in Texas from out of state. It is just too much of a hassle. Let us handle all the fuss and paperwork. Its what we do best. Feel secure when selling your home. We even strive to give you the cash from the sale before your move.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Do you remember how difficult it was to get a good credit score? Don’t let all of that effort go to waste. A foreclosure in Texas that is on your record would mean that you will appear to be a bad investment to anyone who looks at it. This bad record will stay on your record for the next seven years. So letting foreclosure get on your record is a very bad idea. Take action now.
Assets in Divorce
Divorce is one of those life situations where separation has to include separating your assets. Liquidating your properties, such as your home, can be difficult if you do it on your own; but we can help. We can make your sale transaction quick, easy and in as little time as possible.
Looking to Sell Your house in Seguin ASAP?
If you deal with us, we can buy your house directly, As-Is, for cash and most importantly hassle-free. No need to pay for commission as you will if you deal with a realtor , no need to spend money for repairs and home improvements and no need to wait for any bank approval. We offer fast and simple solution for you.
Property owners all over the country come to us if they have to sell their property quick. For whatever the reasons may be, we are the right people you need to talk to when it comes to your real estate problem.
Say no to foreclosure. It is a black mark on your financial prospects and a harbinger of ruin for the next seven years. Remember that a foreclosure will show on your record for the next seven years, and it will not be a good entry on your credit report. So stop foreclosure on your property before it happens– call us.
Should you Sell your house first before you move?
You don’t need to face foreclosure if you just need to move away or overseas. Abandoning a property before the foreclosure auction places you at unnecessary risk. You also miss out on an excellent opportunity of turning your home into cash. Thus, allowing your home to be foreclosed will dramatically affect your credit rating and make it more difficult for you to qualify for a new loan in the future. Selling yourSeguin home before you leave is the best option. And we can help you make it happen in the easiest way possible.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of Seguin…
- Seguin is based out of Guadalupe County.
- The official site for Seguin can be found here, Seguin.
- More Information on the demographics for Seguin can be found on the City Page of Seguin.
- Seguin is in the following zipcodes: 78155, 78156
- Seguin is located at 29.5892 latitude and -97.9656 longitude.
- Other cities in Guadalupe County we buy in are the following: Cibolo, Schertz