Dealing with Asset Division During Divorce
Marriage is an eternal union – at least that’s the idea. However, we don’t live in an ideal world. Relationships fall off and things change. And then divorce happens. One of the most challenging part of this is when divorce couples own a house. Divorce in itself is already a tedious and heartbreaking process. And prolonging this process due to the inability to sell your house can quickly add to the stress and trauma. We want to help you go through this process and make it easier for you by selling your house in cash, for a fair price.
It Takes Just One Call
Everyone deserves respect and sincerity. All the more so when they are struggling to get a better footing in life. We provide clients with a quick and fast resolution so you can start moving on to the next stage of your lives. We derive satisfaction from knowing that we have helped Texas homeowners like you maximize their property equity and prevent foreclosures .
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
How we Can Help
If you decide to sell your house with us not only are we going to buy it in cash and fast we will also help you with your moving expense as well. With the help of our experienced staff we will see to it that we make selling your house fast and simple.
We know how hard your situation may be. We are not here to take advantage of your situation but instead we are her to help you solve your real estate problems. We will see to it that the price that we are ready to offer you is fair and just. Expect us to work with you through out the entire selling process. You can fill out the form above so we can get started or call us at (866)-350-6769, a friendly staff is standing by waiting for your call.
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale?
Selling your home is same as leaving your precious memories to the care of a stranger. We understand how selling your home could be the last option in the list. If you’ve exhausted all possible solutions and have come to the conclusion that selling is the only answer– we can help.
Our company offers a helping hand to distressed homes and families in need of emergency funds. We make sure that the transaction is quick, efficient and honest.
If you need emergency funds for your whatever situation– don’t let your home’s condition stop you. We do quick cash sales in Mesquite. Our clients in Texas can attest to the quick turn-around and efficiency of our service.
Need to Move but Don’t have an idea What To Do With an Old Property
Planning to move out of Mesquite because of your job? Are you behind in your mortgage payments ? Do you want to transfer and start a brand new life after a messy divorce? If you’ve been wanting to move to another state or town, the last thing you want to do is just abandon your home and allow it to deteriorate while the property taxes and other expenses build up. Your house has value and getting something in return is what you need.
When you are out of cash, you think the best way is to sell your home. Debt can be very stressful. A lot of individuals have mortgages that are priced so much more than the actual cost of their house. This is known as an underwater mortgage. We can definitely help you in these times. We will help you avoid your house from being foreclosed and we will let you get the most money as possible.
Division of Asset During Divorce
We believe that divorce could be one of the most painful experiences in life. People don’t get married expecting that one day they will end up having to go through the process of separating. You’ve been together for a long time and you have built a life together, including owning a house together. For anyone going through divorce, selling your house is one of the agonizing process to go through. This is why, selling your house shouldn’t be a reason to prolong the division of assets. The faster you can sell the house, the easier it will be for the both parties. This is why we are here to help you. We specialize in selling houses quickly and for a fair price. We make sure that you are not going to be a victim of down pricing and deceptive lenders trying to get your house for a very small price. You are going through so much, don’t be a victim any more. Let us help you.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Mesquite?
Everyday, more and more homeowners in the US are learning that selling their homes might be the way to go. It may seem like an impossible process at first, but we can help take burden from you by working with you every step of the way.
The thought of having to sell your house in Mesquite can be quite bothersome at times. However, people all over the US find themselves in tight situations that selling their house is the way to go. You are not the only one dealing with this situation; When you finally decide to talk to us, we will assist you all through out the selling process.
We get it
You might be worried about not being able to get the value of your investment or losing your home to buyers who will take advantage of your situation and give you an absurd price for your property. There are many things that you might be considering and worrying about right now. Don’t lose hope. Don’t become too desperate when it comes to selling your hard earned house. Give us the chance to give you a fair offer for your house. We promise that we won’t waste your time.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of Mesquite…
- Mesquite is based out of Dallas County.
- The official site for Mesquite can be found here, Mesquite.
- More Information on the demographics for Mesquite can be found on the City Page of Mesquite.
- Mesquite is in the following zipcodes: 75149, 75150, 75181, 75185, 75187
- Mesquite is located at 32.7621 latitude and -96.5888 longitude.
- Other cities in Dallas County we buy in are the following: Grand Prairie, Balch Springs, Rowlett