Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in McAllen?
Have you tried to talk to different realtors about selling your house but can’t seem find the right one to trust? You have come to the right place. We have been in the business for quite some time now. Yes, it may be difficult to think of you selling your beloved house, but sometimes selling it is the best financial decision you can ever make.
Don’t be frightened with the idea of you putting your house on the market. Our friendly and accommodating staff will help you every step of the way. You are not alone in this situation. Every day a lot of homeowners all over the US come to us. We will make sure to give you the best price you can get for your property.
We Are Real Estate Experts, Not Agents
Why do we say we are different from real estate agents? It’s because we are not real estate agents. Leaving your property in the care of a realtor can sometimes takes months or years before your house can be sold. With us, it’s different. We provide a quick and easy solution in selling your house in McAllen. We specialize in buying houses in cash so that you can easily move forward with your life.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Publish an MLS Listing
Wait for potential buyers
Under go price negotiation with the buyer
Wait for the house’s inspection reports
Repair any violations as a result of the report
Wait for the estoppel letter and title search
Wait for the bank’s financing approval
Get a closing date scheduled after talking with the title company
Work out any unexpected scenarios that might come up on or before the closing date
It can take weeks, months and sometimes even years before you are able to sell your house . This is the area where we can assist you. We will buy your house directly, eliminating commission expenses that you will have to pay to a realtor. You will be able to avoid paying expensive repair bills as we will be buying your house As-Is. This is on a cash basis meaning you don’t have to go and wait for the bank. Homeowners across the United States come to us so the we can buy their properties fast. Here are the most common reasons as to why homeowners come to us.
Our Experts Are Always Ready to Help You
Are you in the dark when it comes to the process in selling your house? You don’t need to walk blindly anymore. Call our pool of real estate experts and we will always be ready to give you advice in dealing with selling your house. And it’s completely free! Just pick up your phone and dial (866)-350-6769 and we will give you free consultation and the answers that you mostly need.
Stop Foreclosure on its Tracks
One of your worst nightmares: foreclosure . It is a bad dream that continues to wear and tear your financial records for the next seven years if you allow it to happen to you.
So stop foreclosure in its tracks. Call us so we can make things better.
Dividing Your Assets
We have helped homeowners going through a divorce settle their joint properties as quickly as possible. Nobody planned ahead for a divorce and nobody deserves to suffer undue delays just because they have to settle their properties. If you or your loved one is going through divorce, call us so we can help you out with the intricacies of settling joint properties.
Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of your home in McAllen, and it now needs major repairs and it is making it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly and accommodating staff is here to help you all through out the selling process the quickest possible time. This is very good opportunity for you to take especially if you have already bought a new property elsewhere and you need to sell your old property fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs, you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take a lot of time before you can sell it. You don’t have to worry about any of these as we will be able to take care of any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. You can put your trust to us to do the work for you.
Selling Houses in McAllen, Texas is Easy for Us.
What is THE American dream? Getting married, building a family in your own happy home. That is everyone’s dream. But dreams can be shattered and then you wake up into a bitter reality. And the reality is, sometimes, life is tough. And this causes you make tough decisions as you go along. This might include being in a debt, facing foreclosure, or going through divorce. Whatever it is, know that we’re here to help you.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of McAllen…
- McAllen is based out of Hidalgo County.
- The official site for McAllen can be found here, McAllen.
- More Information on the demographics for McAllen can be found on the City Page of McAllen.
- McAllen is in the following zipcodes: 78504, 78503, 78501, 78502, 78505
- McAllen is located at 26.2203 latitude and -98.2457 longitude.
- Other cities in Hidalgo County we buy in are the following: Pharr, Edinburg, Mission