Buying Homes in Lubbock
Feeling pressured by time? You will need an easy and sure solution in selling your house. This means that dealing with traditional real estate agents is not an option for you. It will take too much time and way too much money to have your house listed for sale and without any guarantee of having it sold immediately. You might have to wait for many months for your house to sell. And that will add up to your mortgage payments . Surely, you wouldn’t want that; no one would. If you work with us, we can buy your house in cash, immediately. We will buy it regardless of the equity involved or what the condition of the house. We will work it out with you to make everything smooth and easy.
Need to Move but Don’t have an idea What To Do With an Old Property
Planning to move out of Lubbock because of your job? Are you behind in your mortgage payments? Do you want to transfer and start a brand new life after a messy divorce ? If you’ve been wanting to move to another state or town, the last thing you want to do is just abandon your home and allow it to deteriorate while the property taxes and other expenses build up. Your house has value and getting something in return is what you need.
When you are out of cash, you think the best way is to sell your home. Debt can be very stressful. A lot of individuals have mortgages that are priced so much more than the actual cost of their house. This is known as an underwater mortgage. We can definitely help you in these times. We will help you avoid your house from being foreclosed and we will let you get the most money as possible.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Dividing Your Assets
When you role-played as kids you didn’t role play divorce. Nobody knows how things will turn out until you get there. As ugly as divorce may be, once it springs its ugly head into your relationship, then you have no option but to go through with it. We understand how much time partitioning your assets will take so let us help you out. We can make the division of your joint asset, your home, as fast as possible.
No Need to Stage Your House to Have it Sold
There are people who would spend extra just to make sure that their houses “looks its best” when potential buyers are touring your house. However, it’s to no avail. Not only are you spending extra money without being sure that the house will sell, you are also wasting time and effort doing it. We have a better way for you. You can save up all those money. All you need is a clean and proper house, and we will do the rest of the work for you.
How to Sell Your House Quickly in Lubbock, Texas?
It is in our home that we build up most memories. And these memories are all part of our lives. Therefore, our house becomes an integral part of our daily life as well. That’s why, selling a house, no matter how big or small, is not an easy decision to make. However, there are some circumstances that will drive you to do it.
Need Help With Dividing Assets During Divorce?
We understand the frustrations and grief of divorce — it is the death of a marriage. We can help ease your frustration by helping you liquidate and divide your largest joint investment: your home. Our fast tracked processing will reduce the time it takes to deal with paperwork and give you more time to focus on other priorities.
How We Can Help You
Our relationship does not stop in shopping for your Lubbock home, we are committed in serving you and your loved ones recover your lives with dignity and respect. Based on your needs and current situations, our real estate experts can assist you in finding that new house or point you to the right direction in finding proper legal advise and financial counsel. Our objective is to find a financial solution where everyone is a winner.
Too Much Debt and Needs Funds ASAP
If your other debts have mounted to an unendurable point, selling your house can bring in cash fast. There is no reason for you to go through the stress and despair of having to deal with too much debt. If your home has gone “underwater” because you owe more than what its worth, and you don’t have the means to catch up on your mortgage, then now is the time to re-evaluate your current financial situation. If you have already fallen behind with your payments and your house is about to get foreclosed, don’t worry, we have solutions that can help you save you home, or at least get as much cash out of it as possible.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of Lubbock…
- Lubbock is based out of Lubbock County.
- The official site for Lubbock can be found here, Lubbock.
- More Information on the demographics for Lubbock can be found on the City Page of Lubbock.
- Lubbock is in the following zipcodes: 79406, 79401, 79423, 79424, 79416, 79412, 79410, 79411, 79414, 79404, 79407, 79403, 79415, 79413, 79402, 79408, 79409, 79430, 79452, 79453, 79457, 79464, 79490, 79491, 79493, 79499
- Lubbock is located at 33.5665 latitude and -101.8867 longitude.
- Other cities in Lubbock County we buy in are the following: