We Offer Quick Cash Sale in Lewisville
We do cash offers for any home in Texas. If your situation requires emergency funds, and if you are thinking about selling you home call us so we can help you explore your options in a no-commitment, no pressure conversation.
Let Us Take Care of It
With our help we will try to make the entire process as easy and as worry free as possible for you. We will handle all the aspects of the transaction, from valuation to preparing the paperwork and executing the transaction for you. There is no need for you to worry about things like agent fees, maintenance & repairs or selling costs. Our expertise in buying houses assures you that we are prepared and more knowledgeable to deal with these kinds of situation more than your regular realtor.
We purchase houses in any state or circumstances, any price range anywhere in Lewisville, Texas. Now due to the recent decline in property values, the outstanding value of your property might be less than your current balance, resulting to a negative equity . This situation is common and that perhaps thousand of homeowners are in the same situation as you are. On the bright side is that both the government and the banks are fully aware of this situation and are fully committed to help. However they don’t have the capacity to deal with each and every property owner one at a time. That is where you can count on us. We have dealt with different cases for distressed property owners. and we will make sure you will not walk empty handed. With our help we can offer you 100% cash offer no matter how much equity you have.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
What We Can Do For you
The idea of having to sell you house can sometimes be stressful, especially if you don’t even know where to start. Allow us to guide you all throughout the entire selling and moving process. We can also help you with your moving expenses after we buy your home.
It is understandable that you might be worried about many things. Things such as having to deal with greedy potential buyers who might take advantage of your present situation. Not to mention realtors that might persuade you to sell your house at an unbelievably low price so that they can get their commission fast. Don’t be a victim. Let us help you.
Whatever your reason may be. If you need to sell your house fast never hesitate to come to us. We will make sure to take your property off your hands as quickly and hassle free as possible. Don’t let selfish buyers and greedy realtors take advantage of your current situation by letting your of your house for less than half of what it is worth. Call us. Our friendly staff is waiting and will offer you a fair price for your property. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769 or you can also fill out the form above so we can get started.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Lewisville?
Publish an MLS Listing
Wait for potential buyers
Under go price negotiation with the buyer
Wait for the house’s inspection reports
Repair any violations as a result of the report
Wait for the estoppel letter and title search
Wait for the bank’s financing approval
Get a closing date scheduled after talking with the title company
Work out any unexpected scenarios that might come up on or before the closing date
It can take weeks, months and sometimes even years before you are able to sell your house. This is the area where we can assist you. We will buy your house directly, eliminating commission expenses that you will have to pay to a realtor. You will be able to avoid paying expensive repair bills as we will be buying your house As-Is. This is on a cash basis meaning you don’t have to go and wait for the bank. Homeowners across the United States come to us so the we can buy their properties fast. Here are the most common reasons as to why homeowners come to us.
Protect Your Future–Avoid Foreclosure
Call us now if you are on the brink of foreclosure . It is never fun and can spell bad news for those involved. Avoid risking your family from a seven-year record on your home being foreclosed on. It spells a bad credit report for the next seven years which can have a domino-effect with all your plans such as employment prospects, business plans and getting a new home for your family. If your home is about to be foreclosed on in Texas, call us today.
There are many legal reasons why people need to sell their house. For one they may be considering filing for bankruptcy and need to quickly sell their house so that they can have a fresh start. There are times that even if the house was properly maintained, it can have so many legal encumbrances that is making it hard to sell. We have experts who can deal with this for you. Expect us to deal with any liens, open permits, code violations, past taxes and easements that might come with selling your house. By dealing with them for you, you can finally sell your house.
We Are Top Home Buyers in Lewisville
We are here to help. Once you are in need of quick cash for your home, you can be exposed to all types of predatory business strategies, but not with us.
We offer free and no commitment consultation. Our experts can help you arrive to the best decision. So check out our services today.
Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of Texas, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of Lewisville…
- Lewisville is based out of Denton County.
- The official site for Lewisville can be found here, Lewisville.
- More Information on the demographics for Lewisville can be found on the City Page of Lewisville.
- Lewisville is in the following zipcodes: 75067, 75065, 75056, 75057, 75077, 75029
- Lewisville is located at 33.0453 latitude and -96.9823 longitude.
- Other cities in Denton County we buy in are the following: Little Elm, Flower Mound, The Colony