Dividing Assets in Divorce
Nobody wins in a divorce , it is an option and chosen as “the lesser evil” for parties who find themselves chained to a bond that may no longer exist. Whatever the reason may be for your divorce, we can help you process a quick and efficient sale of your largest joint assets: your home. So if you are going through divorce in Texas, we can help.
We Are Here To Help
Hear from our industry experts for free! We understand that most people feel like they are “coerced” into selling their homes, but not with us. We offer homeowners in Texas the property advise that they need to know so they can make informed decisions. So what’s holding you back? Call us or drop us a note to schedule a call.
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in League City have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
We Are Top Home Buyers in League City
We are here to help. Once you are in need of quick cash for your home, you can be exposed to all types of predatory business strategies, but not with us.
We offer free and no commitment consultation. Our experts can help you arrive to the best decision. So check out our services today.
Do YOU Need to Sell Your House FAST in League City?
Are you a homeowner who needs to sell quickly in League City? Great, you’ve come to the right place! As professionals in the industry, we understand what an emotional process selling your home can be. The sentimental value and attachment we form living, working, and raising families in our homes is astonishing. While it’s never easy to make a big decision like this, depending on your situation, sometimes the best choice is to sell.
Initially, the idea of selling your property may be difficult. However, losing your home to foreclosure and/or repossession isn’t a good option either. So, as a homeowner, what do you do? Sell your property or potentially risk losing your home? This is a dilemma that millions of homeowners around the country are dealing with right now. Don’t worry, you’re not alone; when you talk to us, we will assist you throughout the process and explain the various options you have available.
So, you may ask, why not just list the house with a realtor ? Well, the truth is, selling your property through a realtor may simply take too long. Realtors need to follow certain procedures when they sell a property, these include:
Are You in A Hurry to Sell Your House in League City, TX?
The truth is you need to do something now. Time is of the essence. Waiting for the bank to foreclose on your home in League City is not the right way. You need to consider saving your credit report as a foreclosure will give you a negative mark on it and might affect you in the long run.
So why waste your time? Act now and let’s work together in solving all your real estate concerns. We understand that you don’t want to be in this situation but some times things happens. We can help you even if you are weeks away from a foreclosure. We have experts that will help you in every situation there is.
Do You Need a Quick Cash Sale?
Which property is the most difficult to lose? Many would say their “phone” but for us who have
We don’t let trends and rumors dissuade us. We help all homeowners in Texas who need help with emergency funds anytime of the year.
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider the location of the properties we buy. As long as it is located in League City, we are interested in buying that house.
Assets and Divorce
You don’t enter into marriage expecting that one day you will end up separating from your partner. So, divorce is an unexpected and a painful journey for anyone to go through. So much worse when you have to divide everything that you have together, including your house. It can be even more difficult when selling your house the traditional way can take months, even years to complete. This is why, we want to help you. Through our services, we will be able to sell your house quickly, in cash, for a fair price. This way, you don’t have to suffer long and you don’t have to down price your house just to be able to get out of the situation fast.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of League City…
- League City is based out of Galveston County.
- The official site for League City can be found here, League City.
- More Information on the demographics for League City can be found on the City Page of League City.
- League City is in the following zipcodes: 77573, 77565, 77598, 77511, 77539, 77574
- League City is located at 29.4873 latitude and -95.1090 longitude.
- Other cities in Galveston County we buy in are the following: Texas City, Galveston, Friendswood