Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of Texas, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
Where to Begin In Selling Your Home
It is understandable that you might not even have any idea where to begin with when it comes to selling your house. For most people, they don’t even have any experience in real estate. Expect us to help you throughout the entire selling and moving process. We are not only after making a profit from you but we want what’s best for you.
We know that you might have been dealing with financial difficulty for some time now and all you want is to find a solution for it. Our main objective is to solve all your real estate problems fast and offer you a fair price for you property so you can focus on your life ahead. Call us now and lets get started in solving your problems together. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769 You can count on us.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Kerrville
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Where We Buy Properties
We try not to consider the location of the properties we buy. As long as it is located in Kerrville we will buy it.
For More Details
Find out how you can sell your Kerrville home quick. Give us a ring at (866)-350-6769, or through the contact form. Our real estate experts will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your needs and provide you with a no-strings attached consultation.
We Are Top Home Buyers in Kerrville
Don’t be a victim to predatory lenders and other companies offering a quick sale turn around only to find that is not the case after you have signed your contract with them.
Call us today at (866)-350-6769 and make things better.
It Is an Honor To Be of Service to You
When you are selling a house in Texas, the process can be compared to a maze; you can easily get lost. Know that we are here, ready and willing to assist you. It is our purpose and desire to help homeowners like you weave through the process of house selling and be able to get a fast and easy resolution which we know you need. We are expert in a win-win situation, and we are here with you all the way.
Call Us Today
We ensure that our clients are well informed of the procedure as we go along through the processing of the sale of your home. You don’t have to be stressed out with all the realty jargon and paperwork involved– we’ll take care of that for you. Call us to experience our service.
Too many repairs needed before you can even consider selling the house
Sometimes, we tend to neglect maintenance and repairs . If your house is in a bad shape, it will be almost impossible to sell your it fast. You may need to have it fixed first before even putting it up for sale. In situations like this, we can come in and help you. We buy property As-Is so you don’t have to think about having any pf your property repaired. This will save you a lot of time and will give you the chance to deal with more important things in the future.
In other cases the home might be in great shape but is troubled with so many legal encumbrances, which can make it hard to sell. You can count on us to handle any legal issues that comes with selling your property. Our experts are well equipped in dealing with any legal issues such as code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of Kerrville…
- Kerrville is based out of Kerr County.
- The official site for Kerrville can be found here, Kerrville.
- More Information on the demographics for Kerrville can be found on the City Page of Kerrville.
- Kerrville is in the following zipcodes: 78028
- Kerrville is located at 30.0398 latitude and -99.1317 longitude.
- Other cities in Kerr County we buy in are the following: