Let Us Help You
A realty sale transaction in Texas is no joke, or a walk in the park You will have to find your connections and maybe do a crash course on the transactions jargon. We can make things easier and better.
We Are Willing to Help You
Call us for a free consultation! Contact us at (866)-350-6769 and talk to us to get started. We can help you with all your needs in selling your house. Call us now!
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
No Need to Stage Your House to Have it Sold
There are people who would spend extra just to make sure that their houses “looks its best” when potential buyers are touring your house. However, it’s to no avail. Not only are you spending extra money without being sure that the house will sell, you are also wasting time and effort doing it. We have a better way for you. You can save up all those money. All you need is a clean and proper house, and we will do the rest of the work for you.
Dividing a House in Divorce Cases.
As you said your wedding vows, you were surely not thinking of one day, going through the painful and heartbreaking process of divorce . We all long for a happy ever after, but sadly, not everyone gets one. And one of the most painful processes that you go through during divorce is dividing the assets between the ex-couples, especially your home. Let us help you make the process less painful and faster for you. Any unnecessary delay will just cause you more hassle. You don’t have to go through all of that. With our help, you will get a fair price for your house without the hassle.
It Takes Just One Call
Everyone deserves respect and sincerity. All the more so when they are struggling to get a better footing in life. We provide clients with a quick and fast resolution so you can start moving on to the next stage of your lives. We derive satisfaction from knowing that we have helped Texas homeowners like you maximize their property equity and prevent foreclosures .
Don’t Let Foreclosure Happen to You
Many things push home owners to allow foreclosure to happen. If you are on the brink of foreclosure in Texas, then you know that the reality is ugly– the loss of a job, divorce, job relocation. A lot of things can push a homeowner to just let foreclosure happen. Don’t.
Firstly, the bank does not own your home so do not let them dictate your financial future. Sell your home to us, we can make things better. We offer free financial and legal advise so you can safeguard your future.
Which Property Do We Buy
We try not to consider the location in buying a house in Irving. As a matter of fact, we purchase houses as long as it is in Irving
Inherited a Property That They Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be too much to deal with. Suddenly you will be faced with dealing with all of its maintenance and legal expenses. Not to mention all of the paper works that comes along with it. Having to sell a property after the owner dies is not as simple as selling when the owner is still alive. Our team has handled countless number of cases with this situation. We will help you speed up the probate process in Texas so that you can sell your property quick and save you from further expenses.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of Irving…
- Irving is based out of Dallas County.
- The official site for Irving can be found here, Irving.
- More Information on the demographics for Irving can be found on the City Page of Irving.
- Irving is in the following zipcodes: 75063, 75062, 75061, 75038, 75039, 75060, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017
- Irving is located at 32.8584 latitude and -96.9702 longitude.
- Other cities in Dallas County we buy in are the following: Coppell, Dallas, Balch Springs