Unwanted Property that they have Inherited
Suddenly, you might be face with having to deal with maintenance cost and legal fees because you have inhered some property and have no intention of keeping it. It is better to sell the house and save yourself from dealing with these things. Selling a property after the owner has passed away is even more complicated. Our expert staff can help you expedite the probate process in Texas, so you can sell quickly and hassle free.
Selling your house yourself can be a lot of work
Planning to move to a different area? Maybe even another states due to an increase in crime rate near your area? Or are you looking for better job opportunity? Whatever the case may be, doing so can be time consuming. You can come to us to sell your house fast so that you can start dealing with other things in life that you might need to attend to.
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
Sell Your Home With Us
We make cash offers for situations where homeowners are in need of emergency funds. We don’t look at your home and decide whether to help you or not– we will help you regardless of your circumstances. So call us at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note on our contact form.
Let Us Take Care of It
With our help we will try to make the entire process as easy and as worry free as possible for you. We will handle all the aspects of the transaction, from valuation to preparing the paperwork and executing the transaction for you. There is no need for you to worry about things like agent fees, maintenance & repairs or selling costs. Our expertise in buying houses assures you that we are prepared and more knowledgeable to deal with these kinds of situation more than your regular realtor.
We purchase houses in any state or circumstances, any price range anywhere in Hurst, Texas. Now due to the recent decline in property values, the outstanding value of your property might be less than your current balance, resulting to a negative equity . This situation is common and that perhaps thousand of homeowners are in the same situation as you are. On the bright side is that both the government and the banks are fully aware of this situation and are fully committed to help. However they don’t have the capacity to deal with each and every property owner one at a time. That is where you can count on us. We have dealt with different cases for distressed property owners. and we will make sure you will not walk empty handed. With our help we can offer you 100% cash offer no matter how much equity you have.
Need to Relocate
If you are looking to relocate elsewhere be it because of a new job, wanting to live closer to family and friends or if you have just found a better neighborhood to live in leaving your home exposed is not a great idea. The home is deteriorating and property taxes are piling up. We can buy your house cash, fast and hassle free.
Are You Moving Out?
When things don’t go your way, maybe all you need is a new beginning. If you are moving out of your home in Hurst, we can help you get the funding you need for your new place by selling your old one. Remember, a rush sale doesn’t mean you have to settle for a bad price. Call us and know that you can get a great offer.
We’ve Been Purchasing Houses in Hurst
Since the beginning of our company’s journey, we have always made it our vision to make selling a house easy and fast for homeowners. We started with the goal of helping homeowners as we learned that most of you sell your houses for grave reasons such as facing foreclosure or acquiring debts. Therefore, we have opened our phone lines and our doors for those who seek help in the area of house selling in Hurst.
We Buy Homes in Hurst
Even if a person has incurred a bad debt, it is not a reflection on who they are or what they have achieved in life. If you are a homeowner experiencing harassment from creditors or maybe facing a foreclosure, then we can help. You deserve dignity and respect as well as peace of mind. We can show you your options so you can make an informed decision on how to bail you and your family out of your situation by selling your home. Call us today.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of Hurst…
- Hurst is based out of Tarrant County.
- The official site for Hurst can be found here, Hurst.
- More Information on the demographics for Hurst can be found on the City Page of Hurst.
- Hurst is in the following zipcodes: 76054, 76053
- Hurst is located at 32.8353 latitude and -97.1808 longitude.
- Other cities in Tarrant County we buy in are the following: Colleyville, Haltom City, Bedford