Inherited a Property That You Don’t Really Need
You may have inherited a property that you are not planning to keep and dealing with its maintenance and property taxes can sometimes become too much of a hassle. Call us and we will take care of it for you by buying it in cash and fast. Worse still is if the owner has passed away. It is more difficult to sell the property than if he/she were still alive. Our experienced staff will assist you expedite the probate process in Texas so you can sell the property you inherited fast and lessen any cost you may need to deal with.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in College Station?
We have been in the business for quite some time now. We will buy your house directly (no need to pay a commission), As-Is (no need to deal with repairs ), Cash (no need to wait for a bank approval) and most importantly hassle free.
All over the US homeowners comes to us especially if they need to sell their property fast. Some of the common reasons why homeowners come to us are:
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
Moving Out and Moving On
When you move out of your house for a period longer than a year, you are leaving it without an owner. You might have thought of renting it to other people, but who would manage your property like their own? Surely, you had thought long and hard about what to do with your orphaned property. We can help . Consider selling so you don’t have to maintain two properties at the same time. Also, this will save you the worries of having to maintain your utility services as well as checking in regularly. Move out and move on. We offer fast tracked processing to make sure you have your cash before you leave.
Too much debt that they need cash as soon as possible.
You might have other debts that is almost impossible to catch up with your current situation that selling your house can free up cash immediately. There is no need for you to lose your house and get nothing in return. If your house is about to get foreclosed, we have solutions that will definitely help you save your home or at least get as much money as possible out of it.
Sell Before You Move
Are you moving out of College Station? If the long commute is getting to you, or if you are just looking for a fresh start consider selling your home before you leave. If things haven’t worked out maybe all it takes is a new place. We can help you process a quick sale of your property and give a fair price so you have your funds even before you start your journey.
Let Us Help You
A realty sale transaction in Texas is no joke, or a walk in the park You will have to find your connections and maybe do a crash course on the transactions jargon. We can make things easier and better.
What We Can Do For you
If you plan to sell your home in Texas fast then call us. Let us help you take that property off your hands as soon as possible so you can deal with more important things in life. We are confident that we will be able to solve your real estate problems. Fill out the form above, or call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can get started or fill out the form above. You have nothing to lose.
We Are Willing to Help You
Call us for a free consultation! Contact us at (866)-350-6769 and talk to us to get started. We can help you with all your needs in selling your house. Call us now!
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of College Station…
- College Station is based out of Brazos County.
- The official site for College Station can be found here, College Station.
- More Information on the demographics for College Station can be found on the City Page of College Station.
- College Station is in the following zipcodes: 77845, 77840, 77841, 77842, 77843, 77844, 77881
- College Station is located at 30.5857 latitude and -96.2960 longitude.
- Other cities in Brazos County we buy in are the following: Bryan