We Find Solutions
A quick cash sale is your way out when faced with foreclosure . This means that your financial record or credit report is saved from being tagged as a “high-risk” investment by their loan matrix.
By preventing foreclosure, you can now get access to getting a new home as well as access to much needed bank loan for a fresh start. Do not let foreclosure get on your record. We also understand that in stopping it, your transaction needs to be quick and efficient and this our area of expertise. Call us today so we can discuss your options .
Everybody hopes and dreams of their happily ever after. Nobody wants a tragic or tearful ending, but when divorce does happen you can then find yourself swamped with the legalities of properties and sometimes custody.
Divorce takes so much time and energy that sometimes the process eats up the much-needed healing time for both parties. If you are going through a divorce in Texas, we can make it less difficult by processing your home’s sale and give you more time to focus on moving on.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
When you inherit a property, maintaining and dealing with its property taxes comes with it. If you don’t intend to keep it in the future, it would better to just let it go and get something out of it. Selling a property when the owner has passed is quite different in selling a property if the owner is still alive. Our staff will not only help you with the probate process in Texas but also assist you with the entire selling process from beginning to end.
Sell Your Home With Us
We make cash offers for situations where homeowners are in need of emergency funds. We don’t look at your home and decide whether to help you or not– we will help you regardless of your circumstances. So call us at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note on our contact form.
This is What We Do
We get it, going through the entire selling process of a house can be too overwhelming especially if you don’t have any experience in real estate. No need to worry as we have experienced and professional staff ready to help you from beginning to end. We can also help you with your moving expenses if you choose to sell your house to us.
Are you on the process of moving out and selling your house? We can help you. We offer services that will provide you with enough knowledge in the process of selling your house. We also offer cash for your house that will help you in your move.
Selling a house is definitely not an easy task. And we understand that you are worried about everything going wrong. We know that you decided to sell your house for unavoidable circumstances and we want to help you. We don’t want you to end up down pricing your precious home just to be able to sell it. We offer to buy your house in cash, on a fair price based on the assessment that we make. This way, you get the money that you need and you get out of the situation you are in, on the soonest time possible.
Need to Move but Don’t have an idea What To Do With an Old Property
Planning to move out of Bryan because of a new job? Are you having a hard time keeping with your mortgage ? Do you want to move and start a brand new life after a messy divorce? If you’ve been planning to move in another state or town, the last thing you want to do is just abandon your home and allow it to deteriorate while the property taxes and other expenses build up. Your house has value and getting something in return is what you need.
Does Your Property Seem Unsellable?
Maintaining a house is not easy. Every year, there are so many maintenance that needs to be kept and there are so many repairs that has to be done to keep your house in a good shape. Sometimes, we are to busy to do this and our house’s condition may deteriorate over the year. This is most true for houses that has been abandoned and left. The challenge comes in when you are trying to sell a house in its worn out condition. But with us, this is not a problem. We buy houses in any condition for a fair price. We assess your property and give you the price based on our assessment. And we offer to buy your house, in cash. Call us today, to know more.
Why Suffer Foreclosure If You Can Avoid It?
Many homeowners are devastated by the foreclosure notices that they receive on their doorsteps. It is a harrowing experience, and nothing is more peaceful than being able to find a solution to traumatizing experience. We have a solution for you. Avoid foreclosure in the state of Texas. You can avoid being penalized due to a foreclosure. Did you know that you cannot buy another house in the next five years or apply for a credit card or loan for the next seven years because of a foreclosure record under your name? This is something that you should always avoid.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of Bryan…
- Bryan is based out of Brazos County.
- The official site for Bryan can be found here, Bryan.
- More Information on the demographics for Bryan can be found on the City Page of Bryan.
- Bryan is in the following zipcodes: 77808, 77803, 77802, 77801, 77807, 77805, 77806
- Bryan is located at 30.6661 latitude and -96.3670 longitude.
- Other cities in Brazos County we buy in are the following: College Station