It’s important to choose the right home buyer in Austin
We would like to help you sell your home the as quickly as possible so we can help you resolve financial issues and have your graceful exit during lots of tough moments.
We will give you a remedy in those difficult situation as early in the process that time will allow by giving you cash advance.
Let Us Take Care of It
With our help we will try to make the entire process as easy and as worry free as possible for you. We will handle all the aspects of the transaction, from valuation to preparing the paperwork and executing the transaction for you. There is no need for you to worry about things like agent fees, maintenance & repairs or selling costs. Our expertise in buying houses assures you that we are prepared and more knowledgeable to deal with these kinds of situation more than your regular realtor.
We purchase houses in any state or circumstances, any price range anywhere in Austin, Texas. Now due to the recent decline in property values, the outstanding value of your property might be less than your current balance, resulting to a negative equity . This situation is common and that perhaps thousand of homeowners are in the same situation as you are. On the bright side is that both the government and the banks are fully aware of this situation and are fully committed to help. However they don’t have the capacity to deal with each and every property owner one at a time. That is where you can count on us. We have dealt with different cases for distressed property owners. and we will make sure you will not walk empty handed. With our help we can offer you 100% cash offer no matter how much equity you have.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
We Are Top Home Buyers in Austin
Don’t be a victim to predatory lenders and other companies offering a quick sale turn around only to find that is not the case after you have signed your contract with them.
Call us today at (866)-350-6769 and make things better.
It Is an Honor To Be of Service to You
When you are selling a house in Texas, the process can be compared to a maze; you can easily get lost. Know that we are here, ready and willing to assist you. It is our purpose and desire to help homeowners like you weave through the process of house selling and be able to get a fast and easy resolution which we know you need. We are expert in a win-win situation, and we are here with you all the way.
Are You Moving Out of State?
The first thought that entered your mind when you received that happy news of an out of state job offer is your new home, new workplace, or new friends. Do not let your happy thoughts be clouded by the daunting task of finding a good caretaker. Not only will you to pay for a caretaker, you will also be constantly nagged by repair calls and bills . Maintaining two homes can be such a drag, why not sell your old home in Texas so you can focus on your new one? We can process the paperwork as quickly as possible so you can have your cash on hand even before you leave your old home.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Austin?
Tired and frustrated in finding a way so you can sell your house fast? Is it taking you so much time just to be able to move from one step to another? We have dealt with countless families in the same situation as you are. We are here to help you go through all the process every step of the way. Our main goal is to take the burden away from you.
It might take you longer if you get a traditional realtor because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers
Negotiate with buyers
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for Financing approval
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME
Too much Debt and Need Cash ASAP
Our objective is to help you sell your home fast. We know that this is a difficult situation for you. We understand, and we’re ready to make you a cash offer so you can get through this difficult time the soonest. Why wait and do nothing? It is never too late to do something when it comes to your finances. Don’t let your house go for nothing, it is not your fault, we know that, and we know you want to fix this situation as soon as possible.
Why Choose us Over Your Typical Realtor?
Have you ever thought of knowing the process of what it might take for a typical real estate agent is? First they have to list your house on MLS. To start, your agent will suggest specific improvements and modifications to enhance your home’s salability, Wait for potential buyers to notice your house. (Nobody buys a house the first time they look at it.) Either they have a list of possible houses to buy that they might be interested with or look for other houses with in their price range. Wait for estopple letter and title search. Bank approvals and the need to schedule a closing date with the title company, then at the closing table might need to go through another negotiation. Dealing with anything that might arise before closing date. Yes! it really takes a lot of time an patience. Which you have to take into consideration that the buyer might back out at any time during the process.
The state of Texas…
- The State of Texas has a growing population currently standing at 27,469,114 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Texas have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Texas is currently in Austin, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1839. When Austin has been the capital of Texas Since 1839.
- There are so many houses in Texas for sale. The size of Texas is 251.5 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Texas can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Texas can be found here, Texas.
- More Information on the demographics for Texas can be found on the City Page of Texas.
The city of Austin…
- Austin is based out of Travis County.
- The official site for Austin can be found here, Austin.
- More Information on the demographics for Austin can be found on the City Page of Austin.
- Austin is in the following zipcodes: 78749, 78748, 78741, 78742, 78745, 78744, 78747, 78746, 78717, 78712, 78719, 78617, 78739, 78735, 78730, 78731, 78732, 78733, 78705, 78704, 78701, 78703, 78702, 78758, 78759, 78752, 78753, 78750, 78751, 78756, 78757, 78754, 78652, 78723, 78722, 78721, 78727, 78726, 78725, 78724, 78729, 78728, 73301, 73344, 78651, 78708, 78709, 78710, 78711, 78713, 78714, 78715, 78716, 78718, 78720, 78755, 78760, 78761, 78762, 78763, 78764, 78765, 78766, 78767, 78768, 78769, 78772, 78773, 78774, 78778, 78779, 78783, 78799
- Austin is located at 30.3038 latitude and -97.7545 longitude.
- Other cities in Travis County we buy in are the following: Pflugerville