How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Are you aware of the law in Tennessee that if you have foreclosure in your name, you will not be able to buy a house for the next five years? You will also have an extra hard time in getting loans or credit card applications approved because of a black mark in your credit record? This is why you have to avoid foreclosure at all cost, in any way. And we have the perfect solution for you. Call us now!
Many home owners have been affected by the recent housing market crash and have lost their homes to foreclosure, while others ended up owning a home that is worth much less than it did when they first bought it. If you are one of those home owners in Memphis who is facing this situation, there is still time. We can help you save your home or at least get something in return.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Protect Your Financial Future
Are you stressed out over an impending foreclosure? Have you exhausted all possible avenues to stop it? The solution is here. We can help you move on from foreclosure and stop it from wrecking havoc on you financial records. If you are facing foreclosure in Tennessee, speak to our experts on how selling your home can benefit you.
Are You in A Hurry to Sell Your House in Memphis, TN?
If you are looking to sell your house fast in Memphis, we are the best people to deal with. We can buy your house in cash and as little as 14 days provided you done have any negative equity . We have an experts staff that will be able to look at your property when you need.
Let us lay down the facts. We have dealt with all possible situations and concerns regarding properties. We have been in business for some time now. If you are behind with your mortgage or worse even received notice of foreclosure. There is still hope. We will come in and act quickly to solve all your dilemmas.
We Are Top Home Buyers in Memphis
Don’t be a victim to predatory lenders and other companies offering a quick sale turn around only to find that is not the case after you have signed your contract with them.
Call us today at (866)-350-6769 and make things better.
Handling Your Assets for Divorce
People get married with hopes and dreams of living with that same person for the rest of their lives. Sometimes it happens that people find themselves going through divorce . Then what happens to your joint properties? This is where we come in. We can help you sell your home fast so you can divide your assets during divorce without dragging out the process. We can give you fair price for your home in Tennessee and process the paperwork as quickly as possible.
Should you Sell your house first before you move?
You don’t need to face foreclosure if you just need to move away or overseas. Abandoning a property before the foreclosure auction places you at unnecessary risk. You also miss out on an excellent opportunity of turning your home into cash. Thus, allowing your home to be foreclosed will dramatically affect your credit rating and make it more difficult for you to qualify for a new loan in the future. Selling yourMemphis home before you leave is the best option. And we can help you make it happen in the easiest way possible.
Getting Divorced is Not Easy. Let us Help You
No one ever wants to get a divorce. You surely didn’t walk down the aisle thinking that one day you will be separated from your partner. It’s always a painful experience. Another painful experience that comes with it is dividing your assets between you and your partner, so much more if you have a house. Selling your house can take time, and it will just prolong your suffering. We can help you ease the discomfort and pain during the process.
The state of Tennessee…
- The State of Tennessee has a growing population currently standing at 6,600,299 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Tennessee have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1796.
- The capital of Tennessee is currently in Nashville, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1826. When Nashville has been the capital of Tennessee Since 1826.
- There are so many houses in Tennessee for sale. The size of Tennessee is 473.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Tennessee can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Tennessee can be found here, Tennessee.
- More Information on the demographics for Tennessee can be found on the City Page of Tennessee.
The city of Memphis…
- Memphis is based out of Shelby County.
- The official site for Memphis can be found here, Memphis.
- More Information on the demographics for Memphis can be found on the City Page of Memphis.
- Memphis is in the following zipcodes: 38122, 38125, 38127, 38107, 38106, 38105, 38104, 38103, 38109, 38108, 38152, 38132, 38133, 38131, 38141, 38111, 38112, 38114, 38115, 38116, 38117, 38118, 38119, 38018, 38016, 38134, 38128, 38120, 38126, 37501, 37544, 38101, 38113, 38124, 38130, 38136, 38137, 38145, 38148, 38150, 38151, 38157, 38159, 38161, 38163, 38166, 38167, 38168, 38173, 38174, 38175, 38177, 38181, 38182, 38184, 38186, 38187, 38188, 38190, 38193, 38194, 38197
- Memphis is located at 35.1047 latitude and -89.9773 longitude.
- Other cities in Shelby County we buy in are the following: Collierville, Bartlett, Germantown