Property Acquired As Inheritance
If you have a property that you have inherited that you don’t intend to keep nor deal with we can buy it from you. We offer reasonable cash payment to make the selling of your property fast and simple. If the owner of the house is already deceased, we can help you speed up the probate process in the state of Tennessee. We have experts who can deal with that for you and make sure everything runs smoothly. Doing so will save your from paying absurd amount of legal fees in the future.
We Are Top Home Buyers in Johnson City
If life throws you a curved ball, don’t add to your stress with the delays and complex procedures of selling through traditional realtors . Our company can help you quickly and efficiently. No need for waiting. Call us at (866)-350-6769.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Property in Bad Shape, Making it Hard to Sell
You may have neglected some parts of your house that now needs your attention for repairs and is making it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe it is better to just buy a new home in a new place since it is too much work to deal with if you had your house repaired. Our friendly staff is here to help you all through out the entire selling process as fast as possible. This is a very good option for you to consider especially if you have already bought a new property elsewhere and you just need to sell your old property fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so you won’t have to deal with repairs and spending any money before selling your home something that you have to do if you go to a typical real estate agent.
In some cases your property might be in great shape and there is no need for any repairs or renovations. But if you take time and look into it, it might be plagued with legal issues such as liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements. If you decide to sell your home to us, we promise to take care of all the legal issues that is associated with selling your home. This will save you time and effort which you can use to other more important things in life.
Splitting Assets Due to Divorce.
If a couple fells that their marriage is on shaky ground, and they can’t fix it anymore, then divorce is their best option. Then they will build a new set of problems. Because once you and your spouse make the decision to divorce, you need to start thinking about how to divide the property you accumulated during your marriage. It can be as simple as household goods and personal items, or as complicated as real estate, investments, and retirement accounts. You and your spouse have a choice. You can create a fair and amicable property division settlement ,we will help you
sell your home in the easiest and fastest way possible.
We Work Fast
We make selling in Tennessee easy and fast. You don’t have to go through the horror stories others have who have tried selling their home and failed or did not get what they want out of their deal. Call us today so you can explore your options .
Going Through Divorce
When emotions are high there are too many things on top of your priority list while going through this tough time. Call us so we can ease the pressure on your largest joint asset– your home. We take care of selling your home in Tennessee in as little time as possible so you can focus on other priorities, like moving on to the next stage of your life.
You may have many reasons as to why you may need to move elsewhere out of your Johnson City home, from getting a better job opportunity from a different place to wanting to live closer to your love ones, whatever your reason may be, selling your house fast is your main concern right now. If you are looking to sell your house fast look no further. We can buy your home fast and hassle free.
Move Out After You Sold Your House
The reasons for selling your house may vary from one owner to another. Most of the lucky ones are those who are moving out to another city or state for greener pasture there. Nevertheless, it doesn’t make the selling process easier. Because they are in a hurry to leave, most owners prefer to move out of the house before it’s sold. This makes the house vulnerable to different elements that may degrade its condition. You shouldn’t allow that to happen. And we are here to help you sell your house before you move out.
It’s harder to do transactions when you’re miles away from the house that you’re trying to sell. You mind end up spending more than what you’re selling it for. We won’t let that happen. We won’t just sit around looking at you doing the hard work. We want to help you shorten the process so that in a matter of days, you will have cash in your hands and your house will be completely safe and protected.
The state of Tennessee…
- The State of Tennessee has a growing population currently standing at 6,600,299 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Tennessee have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1796.
- The capital of Tennessee is currently in Nashville, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1826. When Nashville has been the capital of Tennessee Since 1826.
- There are so many houses in Tennessee for sale. The size of Tennessee is 473.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Tennessee can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Tennessee can be found here, Tennessee.
- More Information on the demographics for Tennessee can be found on the City Page of Tennessee.
The city of Johnson City…
- Johnson City is based out of Washington County.
- The official site for Johnson City can be found here, Johnson City.
- More Information on the demographics for Johnson City can be found on the City Page of Johnson City.
- Johnson City is in the following zipcodes: 37614, 37615, 37601, 37604, 37602, 37605, 37684
- Johnson City is located at 36.3404 latitude and -82.3803 longitude.
- Other cities in Washington County we buy in are the following: