Don’t Leave Your Home Unattended. Sell it Before You Move
When you are out and away from the city, it’s not easy to sell a house. Maybe you have reasons to move out right away, so we cannot blame you if that is your decision. However, you have to know that we have an option for you. We can help you sell your house and get cash on hand before you move out. We can do it for you.
We Find Solutions
A quick cash sale is your way out when faced with foreclosure . This means that your financial record or credit report is saved from being tagged as a “high-risk” investment by their loan matrix.
By preventing foreclosure, you can now get access to getting a new home as well as access to much needed bank loan for a fresh start. Do not let foreclosure get on your record. We also understand that in stopping it, your transaction needs to be quick and efficient and this our area of expertise. Call us today so we can discuss your options .
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Thinking of Selling Your Franklin Home?
Do you need emergency funds and have decided to sell your home in Franklin?
If you are, you might find the difficulties of processing a home sale in Tennessee discouraging.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
When we were young we dreamed of getting married, building a home and having children. Nobody dreamt of divorce . But when it happens to you we can help. We can help you liquidate your joint asset in as little time as possible, no need to sacrifice your home’s price.
We Can Help You
There are so many processes that are involved in selling your house. The process is so complicated that it takes a very long time to finish it. Some can take months, some even years, to find the perfect buyer at the perfect price. It doesn’t have to be that way. Our track record, it shows that we have been doing our best to help homebuyers like you find the solution in selling their houses, fast, easy and risk-free. Through our free consultation, we can answer all your questions regarding the process of selling your house in Tennessee.
We Buy Homes in Franklin
We help homeowners in Franklin, move on with their lives. If you are gong through a financially distressing event: divorce, bad debts, illness or death in the family, then we can help you find a solution. We provide cash offers for any type of home no matter what condition it is in.
Take control of your situation. We include credit and legal counseling as well as relocation assistance. No matter how bad things may seem, let us help you gain a stable footing.
We Offer Quick Cash Sale in Franklin
Market trends can dictate how your price will go or if a realtor will even take on your cause of selling your home. But, if you or your family is facing an emergency then you will have to let go of your homes ASAP. Our company can make your sale transaction as quick and as efficient as humanly possible without the need to burden you with the paperwork that your sale needs.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Your credit score affects your eligibility to get a new home. In as much as five years, a foreclosure on your record will stop you from getting a suitable shelter. This foreclosure record will also show up every time you are asked to submit a credit report. So stop foreclosure on your home before it happens, we buy real properties from home owners on the edge of foreclosure. So if your future is important to you – call us before it happens.
The state of Tennessee…
- The State of Tennessee has a growing population currently standing at 6,600,299 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Tennessee have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1796.
- The capital of Tennessee is currently in Nashville, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1826. When Nashville has been the capital of Tennessee Since 1826.
- There are so many houses in Tennessee for sale. The size of Tennessee is 473.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Tennessee can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Tennessee can be found here, Tennessee.
- More Information on the demographics for Tennessee can be found on the City Page of Tennessee.
The city of Franklin…
- Franklin is based out of Williamson County.
- The official site for Franklin can be found here, Franklin.
- More Information on the demographics for Franklin can be found on the City Page of Franklin.
- Franklin is in the following zipcodes: 37069, 37064, 37067, 37065, 37068
- Franklin is located at 35.9215 latitude and -86.8522 longitude.
- Other cities in Williamson County we buy in are the following: Brentwood