Owner has fallen behind with payments and Needs Cash ASAP
No one ever wants to go through a foreclosure . It’s one of the most strenuous and stressful experiences property owners have to deal with. Foreclosure affects more than just your credit. Once a home is lost to foreclosure, the homeowner ’s credit score will drop by as much as 250-280 points. Only three years or more of on-time payments will restore the credit score. Many years of expensive and limited credit are the long term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible. If you are having this problem talk to us before it is too late. We have solutions that might be able to save your home in Sioux Falls or at least get something in return.
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider the location of the properties we buy. We buy properties as long as it is located in Sioux Falls
We buy properties anywhere as long as it is in Sioux Falls
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
Moving Out? Sell Your Home
Are you moving out of South Dakota or relocating? Consider selling your home. As soon as you move out your home is exposed. This can not only destroy your home but can also drive its current value down. Save your home by selling it. We can help you get it sold before you move out. We can get your sale processed even before you leave your home.
Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of South Dakota, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
How to Make Asset Division Easier During Divorce
Assessing and dividing assets while going through divorce is not an easy and sweet process – it is actually quite the opposite. It could be the most painful and bitter process that anyone can experience in their entire life. And it can also be very time consuming, especially when you are trying to sell your home. Some homes can take months or even years to actually be sold. So going through traditional process is not just impractical, it would also prolong your suffering. There is a quicker way to do it – with us.
Division Assets Due to Divorce? We Can Help
We understand how difficult it is for spouses to sit across the table from each other and discuss about dividing their assets with finality. As they go through the process of divorce, we can help you through assets division. We make it less difficult by processing a quick sale of your home in South Dakota.
Dividing Assets in Divorce
We are not happy with the divorce statistics. We understand how difficult it is for both parties involved and much more so if there are children involved. So why drag the process of dividing your assets on? Our company specializes in quick and seamless transaction of buying your home. Let’s talk.
We Buy Homes in Sioux Falls, SD
A man’s castle is his home. It is where he takes shelter from all the troubles of the world. For an outsider, it may seem like selling a home is easy. It’s not. It can leave the same scar as that of losing a loved one.
We offer quick solutions to any situations you might have. If you are need of emergency funds and have decided to sell your home or even to just explore the possibility then call us. We offer you free consultation with no pressure or no commitment to sell to us.
The state of South Dakota…
- The State of South Dakota has a growing population currently standing at 858,469 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in South Dakota have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1889.
- The capital of South Dakota is currently in Pierre, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1889. When Pierre has been the capital of South Dakota Since 1889.
- There are so many houses in South Dakota for sale. The size of South Dakota is 13 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for South Dakota can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for South Dakota can be found here, South Dakota.
- More Information on the demographics for South Dakota can be found on the City Page of South Dakota.
The city of Sioux Falls…
- Sioux Falls is based out of Minnehaha County.
- The official site for Sioux Falls can be found here, Sioux Falls.
- More Information on the demographics for Sioux Falls can be found on the City Page of Sioux Falls.
- Sioux Falls is in the following zipcodes: 57104, 57105, 57106, 57107, 57103, 57108, 57197, 57110, 57117, 57101, 57109, 57118, 57186, 57193, 57198
- Sioux Falls is located at 43.5382 latitude and -96.7315 longitude.
- Other cities in Minnehaha County we buy in are the following: