Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of your home in Myrtle Beach, and it now needs major repairs and it is making it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly and accommodating staff is here to help you all through out the selling process the quickest possible time. This is very good opportunity for you to take especially if you have already bought a new property elsewhere and you need to sell your old property fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs, you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take a lot of time before you can sell it. You don’t have to worry about any of these as we will be able to take care of any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. You can put your trust to us to do the work for you.
Moving? Sell Your Home
If you are moving out of state or out of the country then consider selling your home in Myrtle Beach. You may be very attached to your home but once you move out then your home is left virtually without an owner to take care of it. Sell your home to another family who will appreciate your home and will take care of it. Worry no more about being an absentee owner.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Myrtle Beach
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Divide Your Assets in Divorce
The wedding vows, the wedding bells, the wedding cake. When life comes crashing down and parties decide to divorce and they come to face not only with the severance of their union but also of their joint properties.
If you are going through divorce in South Carolina, we can help you simplify the division of your assets. We offer quick and efficient solution for the sale of all types of home. We help make things better so you can plan your fresh start.
Never Let Your House Go To Waste
Do you know that leaving your house without selling or turning it over to someone will make it susceptible to degradation due to natural or manmade elements or disasters? If you don’t sell it right away, you might end up having to lower the price just so it can be sold after the quality has degraded. We will never let that happen. Contact us now, and we will make sure that you get your house sold before you move out. Have cash in hand and peace of mind as you move to the new phase of your life.
We Make Things Better
We can help you in selling your home in South Carolina. Stop stressing yourself out on research and technical terms; our company makes things easier for homeowners out there who want to sell their homes.
We give you the luxury of choosing the speed of your sale transaction and help you understand the process. So if you or a loved one is looking into selling — call us at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note using our contact form.
Avoid Foreclosing Your Future
If your are on the brink of a foreclosure give us a call. You do not want this stamp on your financial records because foreclosure will ruin all hopes for financial recovery.
You should understand that a stamp of a foreclosure will remove your access to good loans and expose you to predatory lending. It will also prevent your from moving on and getting a new house for your family. Call us so we can discuss your options , do not wait for foreclosure to happen to you.
The Secret in Selling Your House Fast in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
If you are looking for a way to sell your house in Myrtle Beach fast, we are here to help you. We buy all types of properties, regardless of the condition or the equity involved. We have done it for years all across South Carolina and it’s time that we do it for you. Call us know to see how we can help you.
We Are Top Home Buyers in Myrtle Beach
Our main objective is for you to be able to complete your sale as fast as possible without cutting your home’s price. Don’t be a victim of predatory lending and other abusive businesses who are out to make a buck out of people’s misery. Whatever your situation is, we are here to help make things better.
The state of South Carolina…
- The State of South Carolina has a growing population currently standing at 4,896,146 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in South Carolina have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of South Carolina is currently in Columbia, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1786. When Columbia has been the capital of South Carolina Since 1786.
- There are so many houses in South Carolina for sale. The size of South Carolina is 125.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for South Carolina can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for South Carolina can be found here, South Carolina.
- More Information on the demographics for South Carolina can be found on the City Page of South Carolina.
The city of Myrtle Beach…
- Myrtle Beach is based out of Horry County.
- The official site for Myrtle Beach can be found here, Myrtle Beach.
- More Information on the demographics for Myrtle Beach can be found on the City Page of Myrtle Beach.
- Myrtle Beach is in the following zipcodes: 29572, 29577, 29578, 29587
- Myrtle Beach is located at 33.7095 latitude and -78.8844 longitude.
- Other cities in Horry County we buy in are the following: