We’ve Been Purchasing Houses in Charleston
Since the beginning of our company’s journey, we have always made it our vision to make selling a house easy and fast for homeowners. We started with the goal of helping homeowners as we learned that most of you sell your houses for grave reasons such as facing foreclosure or acquiring debts. Therefore, we have opened our phone lines and our doors for those who seek help in the area of house selling in Charleston.
Looking to Sell Your house in Charleston ASAP?
If you deal with us, we can buy your house directly, As-Is, for cash and most importantly hassle-free. No need to pay for commission as you will if you deal with a realtor , no need to spend money for repairs and home improvements and no need to wait for any bank approval. We offer fast and simple solution for you.
Property owners all over the country come to us if they have to sell their property quick. For whatever the reasons may be, we are the right people you need to talk to when it comes to your real estate problem.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Unable to Sell Properties due to Poor Conditions
Oversight in house repairs is normal. The bigger problem is that if you have enough repairs neglected, it would result in a bigger, time consuming financial concern when you try to address these repairs. That is where we can come in handy. We will purchase your house on an As Is basis, thus taking away all of the hassle of dealing with the repairs from you. There are some cases that it’s not about house repairs but it’s due to legal reasons that make it harder for you to sell your house . We will take care of any code violations, past taxes, open permits etc. that your house may have. All legal issues for your home will be handled by us so that we can have your home sold as quickly as possible.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Drown You for Years
In the state of South Carolina, having a foreclosure record in your name has a very damaging consequence. For the next five years after your foreclosure, you will not be allowed to buy another house. So not only will you lose your current home, but you will also lose the right to own a home for the next five years. And not only that. Your credit report will also have a black record on it, making it extra difficult for you to get approval for any credit card or loan applications in the next seven years. It is definitely a painful consequence, and so we don’t want that to happen to you. And we will help you avoid that at all cost.
Everybody hopes and dreams of their happily ever after. Nobody wants a tragic or tearful ending, but when divorce does happen you can then find yourself swamped with the legalities of properties and sometimes custody.
Divorce takes so much time and energy that sometimes the process eats up the much-needed healing time for both parties. If you are going through a divorce in South Carolina, we can make it less difficult by processing your home’s sale and give you more time to focus on moving on.
Dividing Assets in Divorce
Nobody wins in a divorce, it is an option and chosen as “the lesser evil” for parties who find themselves chained to a bond that may no longer exist. Whatever the reason may be for your divorce, we can help you process a quick and efficient sale of your largest joint assets: your home. So if you are going through divorce in South Carolina, we can help.
Finding it Difficult In Selling Your Home?
So what are you waiting for? Don’t just sit there. Live a life without worrying how to deal with that house that you have been planning to sell for some time now. Call us or fill out our form. The minute that it will take might just be the answer to all of your worries. Give us a call and that can be the first step in solving the many problem that you might be facing with that property.
How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Are you aware of the law in South Carolina that if you have foreclosure in your name, you will not be able to buy a house for the next five years? You will also have an extra hard time in getting loans or credit card applications approved because of a black mark in your credit record? This is why you have to avoid foreclosure at all cost, in any way. And we have the perfect solution for you. Call us now!
The state of South Carolina…
- The State of South Carolina has a growing population currently standing at 4,896,146 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in South Carolina have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of South Carolina is currently in Columbia, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1786. When Columbia has been the capital of South Carolina Since 1786.
- There are so many houses in South Carolina for sale. The size of South Carolina is 125.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for South Carolina can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for South Carolina can be found here, South Carolina.
- More Information on the demographics for South Carolina can be found on the City Page of South Carolina.
The city of Charleston…
- Charleston is based out of Charleston County.
- The official site for Charleston can be found here, Charleston.
- More Information on the demographics for Charleston can be found on the City Page of Charleston.
- Charleston is in the following zipcodes: 29414, 29424, 29455, 29407, 29401, 29403, 29409, 29492, 29412, 29402, 29413, 29415, 29416, 29417, 29422, 29425, 29457
- Charleston is located at 32.8137 latitude and -79.9643 longitude.
- Other cities in Charleston County we buy in are the following: Mount Pleasant, North Charleston