How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Waking up one day, losing your house and having a black mark on your credit record, is a nightmare for anyone. Never be in that nightmare. We are here to help you. Although we cannot save your house for you, we can save your credit score for the next seven years. How? In the state of Pennsylvania, homeowners who suffer foreclosure not only lose their houses, but also earns a black mark on their credit record. This means that they will not be able to own another house in the next five years or take any loans for the next seven years. We surely don’t want you to suffer that fate.
What We Can Do
If you are looking to sell your Philadelphia house fast, you are in the right place. Our main goal is to help you solve all your real estate problems as fast as possible. Don’t fall victim to selfish buyers and realtors who only wants to take advantage of your situation. Give us the chance to help you by taking the burden away by buying your house, for a fair and reasonable price. Call us now before your situation becomes any worse. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769, or fill out the form above and lets get started.
When you work with a reputible cash home buyer, you can be sure that:
- We Will treat you with honesty.
- We will find a solution to your problem and you’ll have cash in your hands in no time.
- Our offer is solid and we will not change the price or closing date.
- We will take that burden of your shoulder, so that you are able to move on with your life.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Every marriage hits a rough patch now and then, some survive it and some don’t. We may not be in the marriage to understand its intricacies, but we know how difficult it could be. So, delay no more, we can help you get your joint asset liquidated in as little time as possible without cutting the price.
A Lot Factors Can Be Reasons To sell Fast
You may have inherited a property that you don’t really need or want.
Inheriting a house can be quite expensive. You may need to deal with its maintenance and taxes. And that can be a big problem specially if you don’t have enough money to pay for it. That is where we can help you. We can buy your house from you cash and take it out of you responsibility thus avoiding you to spend on maintenance expenses and legal fees. With the help of our friendly and accommodating staff, we can help you expedite the entire process of selling your house in Pennsylvania.
Selling Your House Fast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania? No Problem.
What is the reason you’re selling your house? Whatever it is, we are ready to help you. With just one phone call, we will be there to assist you in all the processes and make sure that your house is sold in cash for a fair price, in just a matter of days.
Let Us Take Care of It
With our help we will try to make the entire process as easy and as worry free as possible for you. We will handle all the aspects of the transaction, from valuation to preparing the paperwork and executing the transaction for you. There is no need for you to worry about things like agent fees, maintenance & repairs or selling costs. Our expertise in buying houses assures you that we are prepared and more knowledgeable to deal with these kinds of situation more than your regular realtor.
We purchase houses in any state or circumstances, any price range anywhere in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Now due to the recent decline in property values, the outstanding value of your property might be less than your current balance, resulting to a negative equity . This situation is common and that perhaps thousand of homeowners are in the same situation as you are. On the bright side is that both the government and the banks are fully aware of this situation and are fully committed to help. However they don’t have the capacity to deal with each and every property owner one at a time. That is where you can count on us. We have dealt with different cases for distressed property owners. and we will make sure you will not walk empty handed. With our help we can offer you 100% cash offer no matter how much equity you have.
When you go to a bank for future loans or home purchase they look at you; not with the way you walk or how you interact, they look at you as a credit report. So, if you are facing foreclosure, it makes sense to take steps to make sure your credit report stays pristinely clean. Do not let foreclosure put a stamp on the record you have worked so hard to maintain. If you allow this stamp to get on your record, then it will stay with your for the next seven years.
Getting Divorced is Not Easy. Let us Help You
No one ever wants to get a divorce . You surely didn’t walk down the aisle thinking that one day you will be separated from your partner. It’s always a painful experience. Another painful experience that comes with it is dividing your assets between you and your partner, so much more if you have a house. Selling your house can take time, and it will just prolong your suffering. We can help you ease the discomfort and pain during the process.
The state of Pennsylvania…
- The State of Pennsylvania has a growing population currently standing at 12,802,503 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Pennsylvania have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1787.
- The capital of Pennsylvania is currently in Harrisburg, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1812. When Harrisburg has been the capital of Pennsylvania Since 1812.
- There are so many houses in Pennsylvania for sale. The size of Pennsylvania is 8.11 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Pennsylvania can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Pennsylvania can be found here, Pennsylvania.
- More Information on the demographics for Pennsylvania can be found on the City Page of Pennsylvania.
The city of Philadelphia…
- Philadelphia is based out of Philadelphia County.
- The official site for Philadelphia can be found here, Philadelphia.
- More Information on the demographics for Philadelphia can be found on the City Page of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is in the following zipcodes: 19154, 19151, 19150, 19153, 19152, 19102, 19103, 19106, 19107, 19104, 19109, 19128, 19129, 19120, 19121, 19122, 19123, 19124, 19125, 19126, 19127, 19112, 19111, 19115, 19114, 19116, 19119, 19118, 19148, 19149, 19146, 19147, 19144, 19145, 19142, 19143, 19140, 19141, 19139, 19138, 19137, 19136, 19135, 19134, 19133, 19132, 19131, 19130, 19019, 19092, 19093, 19099, 19101, 19105, 19108, 19110, 19155, 19160, 19161, 19162, 19170, 19171, 19172, 19173, 19175, 19176, 19177, 19178, 19179, 19181, 19182, 19183, 19184, 19185, 19187, 19188, 19190, 19191, 19192, 19193, 19194, 19195, 19196, 19197, 19244, 19255
- Philadelphia is located at 40.0076 latitude and -75.1340 longitude.
- Other cities in Philadelphia County we buy in are the following: