Which Property Do We Buy
We try not to consider the location of the properties we buy. As long as it is located in Newberg, we are interested on buying it. As of now, we purchase properties in the following areas:
We Make Things Better
Bad debts, new job, divorce or just tired of commuting- whatever the case may be, we can help you move on to that next phase of your life by helping you sell your old home in as little time as possible.
If you are planning to sell in Newberg, we can make it quick and efficient so you can get your cash and address your current situation. We give fair pricing even help you explore your p[tions before you decide. Take control of your life today.
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in Newberg have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
Dividing Your house During Divorce
Going through a divorce is already a stressful process in of itself. So much more when you own a house. Of course you will try to get a reasonable price for your property. However, you would also want to do it fast, so that you can let go and move on to the next phase of your life. We are here to help you go through the process easier and much faster.
We Want to Help
If you are trying to sell your house in Oregon, we are here to help you. We all know that the process of selling a house in Oregon is complicated and tiresome. Many homeowners like you just give up and sell their houses for a much lower prices or turn over the process to traditional real estate agents , which can either rip you off of the fair price for your home or it can take you years to actually receive cash for your sale. Do not let that happen to you. We can help you sell your house and get cash in hand, as soon as possible.
Too Much Debt and Need to Sell Property Fast
Having to sell your property in Newberg might just be the answer to your problems since it can be very difficult to get out of debt once you have started building up expenses that are out of your reach. It is never a good thing to just wait and lose your home due to foreclosure . It can cause too much stress and anxiety to deal with. With the help of our friendly and professional staff we can help you save your home or at least help you get back as much money as possible out of it.
Foreclosure? Walk Away Unscathed
Is foreclosure threatening the roof over your head? It won’t stop there. Further down the road, it will also destroy your financial capability and career potentials– for the next seven years. So rid yourself of those looming dark clouds and find hope for a better tomorrow. We can help you move onto the next stage of your life with positive prospects. Now serving Oregon in its entirety . Call us today if you or your loved one needs help.
Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs which makes it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly staff will help you all through out the selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good opportunity for you to take especially if you have already bought a new property elsewhere and you need to sell your old property fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs, you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take time for you to sell. You don’t have to think about any of these as we will be able to take care of any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. You can depend on us to do the work for you.
Foreclosure Is Way More Devastating Than You Think
There are other greater things at risk when facing foreclosure. Not only are you going to lose the home that you once valued for a long time, you will also not be able to own or buy another house for the next five years. Foreclosure in your name will also make it all the more difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan applications for the next seven years. You don’t have to go through all this. With our services, you will be able to avoid foreclosure and have the extra cash to start a new life after this struggle.
The state of Oregon…
- The State of Oregon has a growing population currently standing at 4,028,977 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Oregon have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1859.
- The capital of Oregon is currently in Salem, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1855. When Salem has been the capital of Oregon Since 1855.
- There are so many houses in Oregon for sale. The size of Oregon is 45.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Oregon can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Oregon can be found here, Oregon.
- More Information on the demographics for Oregon can be found on the City Page of Oregon.
The city of Newberg…
- Newberg is based out of Yamhill County.
- The official site for Newberg can be found here, Newberg.
- More Information on the demographics for Newberg can be found on the City Page of Newberg.
- Newberg is in the following zipcodes: 97132
- Newberg is located at 45.3071 latitude and -122.9598 longitude.
- Other cities in Yamhill County we buy in are the following: McMinnville