Let Us Take Care of It
With our help we will try to make the entire process as easy and as worry free as possible for you. We will handle all the aspects of the transaction, from valuation to preparing the paperwork and executing the transaction for you. There is no need for you to worry about things like agent fees, maintenance & repairs or selling costs. Our expertise in buying houses assures you that we are prepared and more knowledgeable to deal with these kinds of situation more than your regular realtor.
We purchase houses in any state or circumstances, any price range anywhere in Hillsboro, Oregon. Now due to the recent decline in property values, the outstanding value of your property might be less than your current balance, resulting to a negative equity . This situation is common and that perhaps thousand of homeowners are in the same situation as you are. On the bright side is that both the government and the banks are fully aware of this situation and are fully committed to help. However they don’t have the capacity to deal with each and every property owner one at a time. That is where you can count on us. We have dealt with different cases for distressed property owners. and we will make sure you will not walk empty handed. With our help we can offer you 100% cash offer no matter how much equity you have.
We’re Here to Help You
Selling your house in Oregon could be a tedious process. It will take too much of your time and energy. But you don’t need to do all of it. We can do it for you. Talk to us and get advantage of our free consultation. It’s completely free and will definitely take a great load of work from you. We hope to hear from you soon.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
We’ve Been Purchasing Houses in Hillsboro
Since the beginning of our company’s journey, we have always made it our vision to make selling a house easy and fast for homeowners. We started with the goal of helping homeowners as we learned that most of you sell your houses for grave reasons such as facing foreclosure or acquiring debts. Therefore, we have opened our phone lines and our doors for those who seek help in the area of house selling in Hillsboro.
We Work Fast
We make selling in Oregon easy and fast. You don’t have to go through the horror stories others have who have tried selling their home and failed or did not get what they want out of their deal. Call us today so you can explore your options .
Dividing Assets and Divorce
Your home is one of the foundations of your marriage and just like any foundation– it is the hardest one to give up. It will also be one of the joint assets that you’ll have to deal with. Do not suffer an undue delay and the frustration with a prolonged selling transaction. Call us and we will show you how we can make things better.
Need to Relocate and Don’t Have an Idea What To Do With an Old Property
There are a lot of reasons we may have when relocating. That includes a new job, increase in crime rate, divorce or you just want to start anew. When you want to move out, it is not realistic to leave your home unattended. If no one takes care of it, eventually, it will deteriorate and be damaged making it more difficult to sell. You will also accrue property taxes, and other home related expenses. In this situation, it is best to sell your property quickly.
Don’t Wait to Sell your Home, Act Now!
Moved to a new place, but still haven’t sold your home? We know you might feel overwhelmed selling your old home in Hillsboro while being in another city or state. Just think of the logistical nightmare and all the back and forth transactions every step of the way. On top of that, you’re still occupied with setting up your new home, starting a job, or settling in to the place. Don’t wait to sell your home!
How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Are you aware of the law in Oregon that if you have foreclosure in your name, you will not be able to buy a house for the next five years? You will also have an extra hard time in getting loans or credit card applications approved because of a black mark in your credit record? This is why you have to avoid foreclosure at all cost, in any way. And we have the perfect solution for you. Call us now!
The state of Oregon…
- The State of Oregon has a growing population currently standing at 4,028,977 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Oregon have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1859.
- The capital of Oregon is currently in Salem, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1855. When Salem has been the capital of Oregon Since 1855.
- There are so many houses in Oregon for sale. The size of Oregon is 45.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Oregon can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Oregon can be found here, Oregon.
- More Information on the demographics for Oregon can be found on the City Page of Oregon.
The city of Hillsboro…
- Hillsboro is based out of Washington County.
- The official site for Hillsboro can be found here, Hillsboro.
- More Information on the demographics for Hillsboro can be found on the City Page of Hillsboro.
- Hillsboro is in the following zipcodes: 97006, 97123, 97124, 97129
- Hillsboro is located at 45.5289 latitude and -122.9373 longitude.
- Other cities in Washington County we buy in are the following: Tualatin, Tigard, Beaverton