Stop Foreclosure on its Tracks
Don’t let foreclosure ruin your financial future for the next seven years! It can stay on your record and hurt your prospects. This will tag you as a risk for banks and lending companies. When you do get a loan offer, you get exposed to predatory lending. In life, there is always an option. Sell your property to us and take control of your future.
Are You Leaving Your House Unattended?
Do you want to go with peace of mind as you sail or fly to another country or state? Then, let us help you. If you’re reading this, it means that you are trying to sell your house before relocating. The obstacle you will face is that the process is so long and you can’t easily find the right buyer that will buy your house far the right price. We have the solution for you. We can offer you cash for your property in just a matter of days.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Too much Debt and Need Cash ASAP
Our objective is to help you sell your home fast. We know that this is a difficult situation for you. We understand, and we’re ready to make you a cash offer so you can get through this difficult time the soonest. Why wait and do nothing? It is never too late to do something when it comes to your finances. Don’t let your house go for nothing, it is not your fault, we know that, and we know you want to fix this situation as soon as possible.
Owner has fallen behind with payments and Needs Cash ASAP
No one ever wants to go through a foreclosure. It’s one of the most strenuous and stressful experiences property owners have to deal with. Foreclosure affects more than just your credit. Once a home is lost to foreclosure, the homeowner ’s credit score will drop by as much as 250-280 points. Only three years or more of on-time payments will restore the credit score. Many years of expensive and limited credit are the long term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible. If you are having this problem talk to us before it is too late. We have solutions that might be able to save your home in Norman or at least get something in return.
Sell Your Home in Norman, OK Fast
One can not imagine selling their home. The kitchen where you prepared your family meals or the living room where you spent winters with your family sharing stories. We understand how hard it is to even bear the thought of selling your home. Sometimes, things happen that forces your hand into selling your beloved home.
Moving Out and Moving On
Do you know someone who is facing foreclosure? Or someone that needs funds so that they can move out? Send them to us so we can help them out. A foreclosure has dire results on a person’s credit report, let alone a family’s future. A move to another state while setting up a real property sale means you can only speak to your agents on scheduled time and will need to follow up on showings and other complexities of selling a home. Stress no more, we can help you get your funds by selling your home in Oklahoma even before you move out. Call us now!
The Key to Selling Your House Fast in Norman,Oklahoma
How can you sell your house fast in Norman? We have the solution for you. You don’t need to wait for months or even years just to be able to sell your house, while risking a foreclosure or deterioration. At our company, we specialize in buying houses of different types, conditions and equity all around Oklahoma. Want a faster solution? Call us now!
Work With a Non-Traditional Realtor
Dealing with a real estate broker in selling your house is not only time consuming, it is also risky. It could take months, or even years to find the right buyer. If you need the money right away, you will even have the possible risk of lowering the price of your house, just so that it will get sold right away. You don’t have to do that. With us, we will get your property’s assessment in just a matter of days. And in weeks, we will offer you a fair price for your property based on our assessments. This way, you will have the cash that you need in the shortest time possible and you will not have to compromise. To get more information, you can call us at (866)-350-6769.
The state of Oklahoma…
- The State of Oklahoma has a growing population currently standing at 3,911,338 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Oklahoma have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1907.
- The capital of Oklahoma is currently in Oklahoma City, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1910. When Oklahoma City has been the capital of Oklahoma Since 1910.
- There are so many houses in Oklahoma for sale. The size of Oklahoma is 607 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Oklahoma can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Oklahoma can be found here, Oklahoma.
- More Information on the demographics for Oklahoma can be found on the City Page of Oklahoma.
The city of Norman…
- Norman is based out of Cleveland County.
- The official site for Norman can be found here, Norman.
- More Information on the demographics for Norman can be found on the City Page of Norman.
- Norman is in the following zipcodes: 73019, 73026, 73072, 73071, 74857, 73069, 73068, 73070
- Norman is located at 35.2335 latitude and -97.3471 longitude.
- Other cities in Cleveland County we buy in are the following: Moore