Taking Care of Assets After Divorce
We can never tell when something unfortunate will happen in our lives. One of these moments is when you and your partner choose to part ways. The hardest thing to do in these situations is figuring out how to divide your assets, especially, your home. But no need to worry, we can help you with that. We will help you sell your house right away without too much hassle. We know that you want to be done with it as soon as possible, and we can do it for you.
Getting Divorced is Not Easy. Let us Help You
No one ever wants to get a divorce . You surely didn’t walk down the aisle thinking that one day you will be separated from your partner. It’s always a painful experience. Another painful experience that comes with it is dividing your assets between you and your partner, so much more if you have a house. Selling your house can take time, and it will just prolong your suffering. We can help you ease the discomfort and pain during the process.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Too Much Debt and Need Cash ASAP
It is not always fast getting some cash when you sell your home. Having too much debt can be a lot of stress to deal with. A large number of homeowners have large mortgages that are based on overly inflated prices for their property, and those house are simply not worth that much at all. If you are one of those homeowners that owns a property that is underwater it is time to reevaluate your current financial situation and make a decision. If you are being pressured with foreclosure , we are here to help you and we have solutions that will at least get you some money out of your property in Bixby.
Prevent Foreclosure and Save Your Credit
Foreclosures affect not only your stability but also your credit score. Once your home in Bixby is foreclosed on, you are barred from buying a new home within five years and forget about taking out loans and credit cards, you will not be able to get the best deals because of your bad credit score. This can hound you for the next seven years. Let us help you prevent that from happening.
If you have been living in your home in Bixby for years now, and unfortunately have neglected making much needed repairs then it is possible that your house is in such bad condition that makes it almost impossible to sell. Perhaps having to repair the damages in your home is too costly and might take a lot of time that you would rather buy a new one? We have expert staff who are well trained in this kinds of situation and is ready to help you all throughout the entire selling process. To add to that since we’ll buy your house as-is, you no longer need to deal with the repairs on your house.
How to Sell Your House Fast in Bixby, Oklahoma
Many of us are elated at the thought of owning a house. However, with great asset comes great responsibility. And not everyone is ready for the responsibility that can cause us to drown in debt or even face the threat of a foreclosure. And this will lead you to the decision of selling your house. Whatever the reason is that you are selling your house, we know that you need to do it fast, and that’s our specialty. Let us help you.
Being able to sell a house doesn’t only require a license but as well as the proper knowledge and experience to do it quickly and proficiently. Our company has it. We have a pool of professionals who are experts in the process of house selling in Oklahoma. If you need to sell your house quickly getting a fair price for it, we are the easiest company to work with.
If You Are Moving Outside of State
Do not let the paperwork daunt you. We can help you get a quick cash offer with a fair price for your home in Oklahoma. Get your cash even before you move out. Call us today.
A Sale Delayed is a Sale Denied.
Making decisions when it comes to an impending foreclosure, while it’s extremely difficult, has to be done quickly. You need to decide right away whether you would want to sell your Bixby home and how fast. Waiting longer will cost you a lot more and will cause more problems for you in the future. In Oklahoma, it will take five years to own another house and seven years to apply for a credit card, once you have foreclosure record under your name. This is why, to avoid this kind of situation, you should act fast – wise but fast. And we are here to help you along the way.
The state of Oklahoma…
- The State of Oklahoma has a growing population currently standing at 3,911,338 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Oklahoma have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1907.
- The capital of Oklahoma is currently in Oklahoma City, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1910. When Oklahoma City has been the capital of Oklahoma Since 1910.
- There are so many houses in Oklahoma for sale. The size of Oklahoma is 607 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Oklahoma can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Oklahoma can be found here, Oklahoma.
- More Information on the demographics for Oklahoma can be found on the City Page of Oklahoma.
The city of Bixby…
- Bixby is based out of Tulsa County.
- The official site for Bixby can be found here, Bixby.
- More Information on the demographics for Bixby can be found on the City Page of Bixby.
- Bixby is in the following zipcodes: 74008
- Bixby is located at 35.9454 latitude and -95.8773 longitude.
- Other cities in Tulsa County we buy in are the following: Broken Arrow, Tulsa, Owasso