Don’t Keep Your Credit Score in the Line. Avoid Foreclosure.
There are so many unexpected and unfortunate things that can happen in life. One of the most difficult times is when you are at a point of choosing whether to let go of your beloved home or suffering through a foreclosure . We understand how difficult it is for you, and we are ready to help . But you should remember not to let your credit score hang on the line. In the state of Ohio, you will have to wait for five years at least just to be able to buy another house, if a foreclosure is recorded under your name. It will also put you in a bad position when you try to take out loans or apply for a credit card. That’s why, you should avoid it, and we are here to help.
Unable to Sell Property Due to Poor Condition
You might be living in your property for some time now and has completely disregarded the state of your home. Bare in mind, homes that require a lot of work will not sell for the same amount as compared to homes that do not require work. Oftentimes, buyers will refuse to pay high value for homes with deferred maintenance. To add, most buyers requires added incentive as compensation for unforeseen problems as well. Since we buy properties As-Is then you don’t have to spend money with repairs . We are ready to take your property off your hands as quickly as possible.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
Selling Your House Fast in Warren, Ohio? No Problem.
What is the reason you’re selling your house? Whatever it is, we are ready to help you. With just one phone call, we will be there to assist you in all the processes and make sure that your house is sold in cash for a fair price, in just a matter of days.
Owner has fallen behind with payments and Needs Cash ASAP
No one ever wants to go through a foreclosure. It’s one of the most strenuous and stressful experiences property owners have to deal with. Foreclosure affects more than just your credit. Once a home is lost to foreclosure, the homeowner ’s credit score will drop by as much as 250-280 points. Only three years or more of on-time payments will restore the credit score. Many years of expensive and limited credit are the long term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible. If you are having this problem talk to us before it is too late. We have solutions that might be able to save your home in Warren or at least get something in return.
Which Property Do We Buy?
We do not consider the location in buying a house in Warren. As a matter of fact, we purchase houses as long as it is in Warren
We Offer Quick Cash Sale in Warren
We do cash offers for any home in Ohio. If your situation requires emergency funds, and if you are thinking about selling you home call us so we can help you explore your options in a no-commitment, no pressure conversation.
Sell Now Before You Move
When homeowners move out it is usually for a fresh start. If you are in this situation and looking to sell you home in Warren then call us. We will show you why selling to us is the best decision you can come up with. We provide quick solution and an efficient service. Delay no more, call us!
A Lot Factors Can Be Reasons To sell Fast
You may need to pay debts to other people.
We all want to be free from debt and one of the best ways to do that is to sell your home. Debt can be very stressful and causes a lot of agony. We can help you in these cases, especially when you have a property that is “underwater”. The last thing we want is a foreclosure of your home in Warren.
The state of Ohio…
- The State of Ohio has a growing population currently standing at 11,613,423 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Ohio have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1803.
- The capital of Ohio is currently in Columbus, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1816. When Columbus has been the capital of Ohio Since 1816.
- There are so many houses in Ohio for sale. The size of Ohio is 210.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Ohio can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Ohio can be found here, Ohio.
- More Information on the demographics for Ohio can be found on the City Page of Ohio.
The city of Warren…
- Warren is based out of Trumbull County.
- The official site for Warren can be found here, Warren.
- More Information on the demographics for Warren can be found on the City Page of Warren.
- Warren is in the following zipcodes: 44483, 44485, 44484, 44482, 44486
- Warren is located at 41.2389 latitude and -80.8177 longitude.
- Other cities in Trumbull County we buy in are the following: