Handling Your Assets for Divorce
We do not get married and plan our divorce ahead of time. It is a situation where you will have to sit across the table from your spouse and talk about the process of dividing your unliquidated assets with hopes that it ends as quickly as possible. Let us help you today. We can make the sale as quickly as possible so you do not have to linger a moment longer than needed on that table. We can get your property in Ohio sold as quickly as possible and get you the cash in no time.
Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in Ohio, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
You might still not be aware of this, but your credit report is actually connected to your homeownership. Yes, you read it right. Once you suffer a foreclosure in Ohio, it would automatically affect your credit report. You will not be approved for any credit card or loan application for the next seven years. And worse, you will not be allowed to own another home in the next five years. That is why, we don’t want that to happen to you. We want you to avoid foreclosure and we are here to help you do that.
We Are Top Toledo Home Buyers
We found out that the top reason why some people are daunted by the task of selling their home is that they do not have the time. We have the time, and we can process the sale of your home as fast as humanly possible. Our years of expertise and connections allow us to understand what documents are needed when they are needed, and when is the best time to process your transactions. We believe that selling a home shouldn’t be mentally tasking to homeowners. We are the top home buyers in the market because we make it simple and fast. Call us today.
We Have Been Buying Toledo Houses for Years!
We aim to make selling a house a less stressful and more manageable experience for house owners like you who are already experiencing so much. We know that you are selling your house not because you want to but because there are circumstances that led you to that decision. We want to make this experience easier for you. We are here to help. We have been buying houses for years now and we are an acknowledged home buyer in Toledo, and we do it in cash.
Too Much Debt
Dealing with debt can be draining and often times can lead to stress and many sleepless nights. Nowadays there are a lot of homeowners who have massive mortgages that is due to exaggerated real property prices that oftentimes means that your home is just not worth it that much. If you have already considered other means of financial support and have found nothing, selling your house in Toledo might be your last option. If you have already missed some payments and your house is under the threat of foreclosure, now is the best time to come to us. We can help you save your home or at least get as much money as possible for your property.
Wait Until Your House is Sold Before You Move Out
If you’re planning to move out and sell your house, don’t leave it unattended. Once you’ve moved out, your house will be left unattended and unprotected. So sell your Ohio house first before you relocate! We will definitely help you with that! We will help you move out with enough cash on your hand and be sure that you left your former home safe and taken cared of.
Sell Your House in Toledo, OH As Soon As Possible
We all have different reasons why we’d like to sell our houses. No matter what that is, we can assist you! Can’t keep up with your mortgage payments, facing foreclosure, or just want to get rid of an old home? You’ve come to the right place.
We get the point that things may not always be in our control and now it got you into serious hardship . Suddenly you can’t pay your mortgage, property taxes or your maintenance payments. Aside from losing your home, your credit rating may also be in great danger.
The state of Ohio…
- The State of Ohio has a growing population currently standing at 11,613,423 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Ohio have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1803.
- The capital of Ohio is currently in Columbus, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1816. When Columbus has been the capital of Ohio Since 1816.
- There are so many houses in Ohio for sale. The size of Ohio is 210.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Ohio can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Ohio can be found here, Ohio.
- More Information on the demographics for Ohio can be found on the City Page of Ohio.
The city of Toledo…
- Toledo is based out of Lucas County.
- The official site for Toledo can be found here, Toledo.
- More Information on the demographics for Toledo can be found on the City Page of Toledo.
- Toledo is in the following zipcodes: 43615, 43611, 43613, 43612, 43614, 43608, 43606, 43607, 43610, 43604, 43605, 43609, 43620, 43623, 43601, 43603, 43635, 43652, 43654, 43656, 43657, 43659, 43660, 43661, 43666, 43667, 43681, 43682, 43697, 43699
- Toledo is located at 41.6639 latitude and -83.5820 longitude.
- Other cities in Lucas County we buy in are the following: