Looking for a Quick Cash Sale in Lakewood, Ohio?
One of the most difficult decisions of your life is selling a home. Things happen to people that lead them to decide to sell their homes. If you are in such circumstance and do not have the luxury of time to wait around for traditional realtors , call us. Our people will make sure that you get not only fast and efficient transaction, we will make sure that you will be able to explore your options .
We understand that sometimes time is of the essence when you need to sell your home in Lakewood. If you need a quick and efficient transaction then call us. Our company offers fast, efficient and honest transactions in Ohio.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
If you’ve inherited a Lakewood house and don’t have any plans of keeping it, you might want to consider selling it instead. Dealing with maintenance expenses and property taxes can sometime be too expensive and required too much attention. So instead to allowing your house to deteriorate over time all while dealing with its property taxes and legal fees, we can take it off your hands fast. This will save you time and money that you can spend on more important things.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Need to Move and don’t have an idea what to do with an old property
Have you finally decided to move elsewhere and don’t have any idea what to do with your old property? Whatever reason you may have that is making you leave your Lakewood home, we can help you sell your home fast thus saving you from the burden of dealing with the preservation and care for your old property.
Need to Relocate and Don’t Have an Idea What To Do With an Old Property
There are times that we don’t have any other choice but to move out and live elsewhere. We may be forced to relocate due to a new job, or maybe the neighborhood we live in is no longer sage. We can have many reasons as to why we need to relocate, but leaving our house behind is something that we shouldn’t think about lightly. Leaving the house behind doesn’t save you from dealing with its property taxes and all other legal expenses. Not only that, you still have to spend money for its maintenance as well. It is really impractical to leave your house behind and unattended. That is why it might be better to sell it quickly and get something in return which you can use in starting your new life elsewhere.
Are You Moving Out of State?
If you are trying to sell your house in Lakewood as you are trying to move into another city or state, we understand your struggle. We know that selling your house while you are moving out is not an easy feat to accomplish. You will be pressed for time and you might be forced to leave your house before you even have it sold. And this is not advisable. We are here to help you. We will be able to buy your house for cash, even before you move out, to make sure that your house is taken good care of and you will have cash in hand for your next journey.
Moving Out and Moving On
What are your options once you’ve moved out of your home in Lakewood? Are you thinking of hiring a caretaker or renting it out? Whatever your options are, it would be quite difficult maintaining two households. Not only do you need to pay the bills in your old home, you will also have that nagging feeling that you need to check in once in a while. So why not unload your old home and reduce your stress today? Call us at (866)-350-6769.
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider the location where we buy our properties. As long as it is located in Lakewood, we are interested in buying it.
We are not your Ordinary Real Estate
We are not like traditional real estate agents who tell you to spend money renovating your home in Ohio to increase the chances of flipping it. Forget about home staging and other home improvement reality TV tricks. Increased spending will only put you further into debt. We understand your need to sell your home fast, and that is what we aim to do.
The state of Ohio…
- The State of Ohio has a growing population currently standing at 11,613,423 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Ohio have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1803.
- The capital of Ohio is currently in Columbus, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1816. When Columbus has been the capital of Ohio Since 1816.
- There are so many houses in Ohio for sale. The size of Ohio is 210.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Ohio can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Ohio can be found here, Ohio.
- More Information on the demographics for Ohio can be found on the City Page of Ohio.
The city of Lakewood…
- Lakewood is based out of Cuyahoga County.
- The official site for Lakewood can be found here, Lakewood.
- More Information on the demographics for Lakewood can be found on the City Page of Lakewood.
- Lakewood is in the following zipcodes: 44107
- Lakewood is located at 41.4824 latitude and -81.8008 longitude.
- Other cities in Cuyahoga County we buy in are the following: Garfield Heights, North Olmsted, Euclid