Handling Your Assets for Divorce
No one dreamed of getting divorced someday. It is a situation where nobody wins. What is most painful is the part where you have to discuss division of assets with your spouse. This becomes more complicated in cases of unliquidated assets such as your home in Ohio. This is the stage where we can help . We bring relief to the situation by quickly processing the sale and bringing you a fair price.
We Buy Homes in Kettering
We help homeowners in Kettering, move on with their lives. If you are gong through a financially distressing event: divorce, bad debts, illness or death in the family, then we can help you find a solution. We provide cash offers for any type of home no matter what condition it is in.
Take control of your situation. We include credit and legal counseling as well as relocation assistance. No matter how bad things may seem, let us help you gain a stable footing.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
You may have many reasons as to why you may need to move elsewhere out of your Kettering home, from getting a better job opportunity from a different place to wanting to live closer to your love ones, whatever your reason may be, selling your house fast is your main concern right now. If you are looking to sell your house fast look no further. We can buy your home fast and hassle free.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Divorce is never a walk in the park. It is an emotionally charged process. if you are going through a divorce and need to divide your joint assets, you would want it to be quick and efficient. We can make this a possibility, Our company caters to special circumstances where homeowners need to sell their properties fast and this option is not available to them through traditional real estate companies.
Let us take care of the sale of your home so you can focus on other priorities.
Don’t Move Out Without Selling Your House
When you’re thinking of moving out of your house and away to a different city or state, make sure that you leave your house protected. In many cases, when owners move out without having the house sold first they will leave the house vulnerable to vandalism and deterioration due to lack of proper care. Sell your Kettering house before you move out. We can help you with that.
Instead of doing any transactions to sell your house from afar, we can make the process easier for you. You can sell your house before you move out through our help. Not only will you have peace of mind, you will also have cash in hand that can help you in facing your new future.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
If you’ve inherited a Kettering house and don’t have any plans of keeping it, you might want to consider selling it instead. Dealing with maintenance expenses and property taxes can sometime be too expensive and required too much attention. So instead to allowing your house to deteriorate over time all while dealing with its property taxes and legal fees, we can take it off your hands fast. This will save you time and money that you can spend on more important things.
Moving Out? Sell Your Home
Selling doesn’t have to be time consuming. Our company can help you move on by taking your worries off your plate. We buy properties in Kettering, and if you are moving we can help you with your relocation. Liquidate your current asset and acquire a new home with us.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Drown You in Debt. We Can Help You!
Do you know that in Ohio, once your home is foreclosed, you may need to wait five years before you can buy a new house? You will also have a bad record on your credit that can remain for seven years. Therefore, this will keep you from applying for any credit cards. We will help you avoid that.
The state of Ohio…
- The State of Ohio has a growing population currently standing at 11,613,423 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Ohio have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1803.
- The capital of Ohio is currently in Columbus, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1816. When Columbus has been the capital of Ohio Since 1816.
- There are so many houses in Ohio for sale. The size of Ohio is 210.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Ohio can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Ohio can be found here, Ohio.
- More Information on the demographics for Ohio can be found on the City Page of Ohio.
The city of Kettering…
- Kettering is based out of Montgomery County.
- The official site for Kettering can be found here, Kettering.
- More Information on the demographics for Kettering can be found on the City Page of Kettering.
- Kettering is in the following zipcodes: 45440, 45409, 45429, 45420, 45419
- Kettering is located at 39.6956 latitude and -84.1495 longitude.
- Other cities in Montgomery County we buy in are the following: Huber Heights, Dayton