We Are Top Home Buyers in Kent
We are here to help . Once you are in need of quick cash for your home, you can be exposed to all types of predatory business strategies, but not with us.
We offer free and no commitment consultation. Our experts can help you arrive to the best decision. So check out our services today.
How Do You Sell Your Kent, OH House in a Flash?
Dealing with selling your home is such a painful and costly process, not to say, it will also take up too much of your time. The pressure doubles when you are being pressured by existing debts, dividing assets during divorce or moving somewhere else. “Time pressure” is one of the craziest matters to deal with, imagine feeling like a bombs going to blow up any time? That’s exactly how you must be feeling. And dealing with traditional real estate agents will not help you much either. You need the easiest and fastest solution.
For more than 10 years, we have been helping people sell their homes in Kent. We have an exceptional reputation of selling houses fast and easy. We buy all types of properties like condos, flats, rental homes and duplexes, to name a few. And we buy them in cash, giving you a fresh start.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Have a home in Kent? Need to sell fast?
We understand what fair price means to home owners and what factors can stop them from grabbing an offer. Pressure from creditors is one factor that affects this decision. So, regardless of your home’s condition, we are here to help you find relief from your debt. We offer a cash payment , and a smooth processing to help you turn your financial future around.
Are You Selling Your House to Avoid Foreclosure?
Foreclosure is definitely a challenge and a problem that you should avoid. Not only will it rob you of the precious home that you worked hard for, it will also ruin your credit record, making it difficult for you to apply for any credit or loan in the next few years. Losing your house is punishment enough. Any long term effects should be avoided at all cost and we are here to help you in saving your house from foreclosure and your credit score from impending destruction.
Don’t be a victim to predatory lenders and other companies offering a quick sale turn around only to find that is not the case after you have signed your contract with them.
Call us today at (866)-350-6769 and make things better.
Moving Out? Sell Your Home to Us
Moving to another place would mean needing to prepare for a place to stay, food, and other family needs. So, don’t just leave your old home unattended. Sell your home to us and get more leverage for your future plans.
We Specialize in Buying Houses in Kent
Are you trying to move out and move on? Oftentimes, this is the reason why people sell their house. They either want to pursue a better life outside the city or state or they want to forget something that is associated with that place. We are here to help you move on and onward to the next phase of your life. We will help you sell your house in cash, in the shortest possible time, so that you can move on with your life and face a brighter future.
Getting foreclosed on is not the worst thing to happen to you, it is the start of the worst seven years. If you will allow foreclosure to happen to you in Ohio, then you will lose your credit rating and your credit score that you’ve worked so hard to protect will be affected. This will reflect on everything from cable services to possible loan applications. So if you are facing foreclosure, call us.
The state of Ohio…
- The State of Ohio has a growing population currently standing at 11,613,423 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Ohio have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1803.
- The capital of Ohio is currently in Columbus, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1816. When Columbus has been the capital of Ohio Since 1816.
- There are so many houses in Ohio for sale. The size of Ohio is 210.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Ohio can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Ohio can be found here, Ohio.
- More Information on the demographics for Ohio can be found on the City Page of Ohio.
The city of Kent…
- Kent is based out of Portage County.
- The official site for Kent can be found here, Kent.
- More Information on the demographics for Kent can be found on the City Page of Kent.
- Kent is in the following zipcodes: 44240, 44243, 44242
- Kent is located at 41.1491 latitude and -81.3610 longitude.
- Other cities in Portage County we buy in are the following: