Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Huber Heights?
Publish an MLS Listing
Wait for potential buyers
Under go price negotiation with the buyer
Wait for the house’s inspection reports
Repair any violations as a result of the report
Wait for the estoppel letter and title search
Wait for the bank’s financing approval
Get a closing date scheduled after talking with the title company
Work out any unexpected scenarios that might come up on or before the closing date
It can take weeks, months and sometimes even years before you are able to sell your house . This is the area where we can assist you. We will buy your house directly, eliminating commission expenses that you will have to pay to a realtor . You will be able to avoid paying expensive repair bills as we will be buying your house As-Is. This is on a cash basis meaning you don’t have to go and wait for the bank. Homeowners across the United States come to us so the we can buy their properties fast. Here are the most common reasons as to why homeowners come to us.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
In this difficult time we understand that you may not want to deal with all the responsibilities that comes with owning a property. From dealing with its maintenance expenses to making sure that you are able to pay property taxes on time. We are here to help you. We can buy your house fast and help you get it off your hands quick so you can focus on dealing with more important things in life. If the owner is deceased, we have experts that will be able to assist you in speeding up the probate process in Ohio. Don’t waste any more time and save yourself from the stress of having to deal with this alone.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
That is where you can count on us. We will buy your house directly on the spot. No need to pay any commissions. We buy your house As-Is, so there is no need to deal with expensive and time consuming repairs. We buy it in cash so you don’t have to wait for any bank approvals. It is fast, quick and most of all hassle-free.
People all over the US come to us when they need to sell their houses fast and quick. Here are some of the most common reasons they come to us:
We not only help you avoid foreclosure in Ohio by offering you quick cash offers to buy your home, we can also help you in other ways. We can refer you to credit counseling, assist in relocating, and help you get legal advise. We truly believe in going the extra mile for you because we want to provide you the best second chance you deserve.
Unable to Sell Your Property Due to its Poor Condition
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs thus making it difficult to sell. Or maybe it is better to just buy a new home elsewhere since it might be too much of an inconvenience for you to deal with the repairs. Our friendly staff will help you with the entire selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good option for you to take, especially if you have already bought a new property somewhere else and you need to sell your old home fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if a house is in great shape it can still be swamped with so many legal issues and encumbrances that is make it almost impossible to sell. Our experts staff will be the one to take care of any liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements for you so you can have your property sold as quickly as possible. You don’t have to deal with any legal issues when it comes to selling your property, let us deal with it for you.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Every marriage hits a rough patch now and then, some survive it and some don’t. We may not be in the marriage to understand its intricacies, but we know how difficult it could be. So, delay no more, we can help you get your joint asset liquidated in as little time as possible without cutting the price.
Foreclosure? Walk Away Unscathed
Is foreclosure threatening the roof over your head? It won’t stop there. Further down the road, it will also destroy your financial capability and career potentials– for the next seven years. So rid yourself of those looming dark clouds and find hope for a better tomorrow. We can help you move onto the next stage of your life with positive prospects. Now serving Ohio in its entirety . Call us today if you or your loved one needs help.
We Are Top Huber Heights Home Buyers
We buy any type of homes from condos, beach property or single detached homes– we don’t discriminate what your house looks like. Our company makes cash offer for all types of home.
We are not out to make money out of anyone’s situation, we are here to help make things better and provide options for homeowners in need of help.
The state of Ohio…
- The State of Ohio has a growing population currently standing at 11,613,423 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Ohio have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1803.
- The capital of Ohio is currently in Columbus, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1816. When Columbus has been the capital of Ohio Since 1816.
- There are so many houses in Ohio for sale. The size of Ohio is 210.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Ohio can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Ohio can be found here, Ohio.
- More Information on the demographics for Ohio can be found on the City Page of Ohio.
The city of Huber Heights…
- Huber Heights is based out of Montgomery County.
- The official site for Huber Heights can be found here, Huber Heights.
- More Information on the demographics for Huber Heights can be found on the City Page of Huber Heights.
- Huber Heights is in the following zipcodes: 45424
- Huber Heights is located at 39.8595 latitude and -84.1130 longitude.
- Other cities in Montgomery County we buy in are the following: Kettering, Dayton