Handling Your Assets for Divorce
We do not get married and plan our divorce ahead of time. It is a situation where you will have to sit across the table from your spouse and talk about the process of dividing your unliquidated assets with hopes that it ends as quickly as possible. Let us help you today. We can make the sale as quickly as possible so you do not have to linger a moment longer than needed on that table. We can get your property in Ohio sold as quickly as possible and get you the cash in no time.
Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in Ohio, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
Selling a house the traditional way isn’t neccesary for everyone. Working with us you are not required to:
- Do any repairs or clean ups.
- Waste a lot of time finding a good real estate agent that can actually sell your house fast.
- Sign a long term contract that binds you with a real estate agent.
- Deal with any paperwork and showings.
What We Can Do For you
We know that the idea of selling your house can be quite overwhelming, especially if you have no idea how to get started in the first place. Just give us a call and our accommodating and experienced staff will assist you through out the selling and the moving process. We can also assist you even with the moving expenses once you decided to sell your property to us.
We’re Here to Help You
Selling your house in Ohio could be a tedious process. It will take too much of your time and energy. But you don’t need to do all of it. We can do it for you. Talk to us and get advantage of our free consultation. It’s completely free and will definitely take a great load of work from you. We hope to hear from you soon.
What We Can Do
At first, putting your home out in the market can be very stressful. For sure, you won’t even know where to begin. Rest assured that our experts will help you all throughout the process of selling your house. Aside from paying you in cash, we can also provide assistance for your moving expenses.
We know that you’re thinking of a lot of things right now like the commission that you have to pay or the possible financial loss due to buyers low-balling your house. We have to face the fact that some real estate agents would even tell you to sell you home in bad condition. Why? This will allow them more room for negotiation with potential buyers. When your house is on the market for quite some time now, you might have a desperate feeling to sell your house less than what it’s worth.
Before your situation becomes out of hand, call us. We can make sure that we won’t waste your time. We are here to help and make it our top priority to solve all your real estate problems in the fastest time possible. Don’t be a victim to selfish buyers who might take advantage of you in this time of need or to commission-hungry realtors who only after getting a commission. Give us the chance to make you a fair and reasonable offer for your home. Call us today at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above and waste no more time.
We know how to solve Your Real Estate concerns in Dayton
For whatever reasons you may have that give you no choice but to sell your house in Dayton, we can provide service and assistance. From divorce, death of your spouse, redundancy, unemployment, failed investments, inheritance of a property, out of date mortgage payments, accidents, debilitating illnesses, disability and other kinds of problems that you might be facing we can offer possible solutions to help you deal with them.
We Buy Dayton Houses in Cash!
We understand that it’s not easy to trust anyone these days. There are so many scammers out there who can easily take advantage of your difficult situation. They are like wolves in sheep’s clothing, waiting for you, their prey, to fall into their traps, taking away all your hard-earned money. They will belittle your hard work and take advantage of your difficult times, just to lower the price you can get for your home. Don’t ever fall into their traps. We are here to help you
We honor ourselves with integrity as we respect all our clients equally and fairly. We pay our clients for their hard earned properties with reasonable prices. Our service is all-inclusive, which means we will take care of all the necessary paperwork, including inspections and fees needed. Our mission is to make this time less stressful for you, understanding what you’re going through. Therefore, our professionals treat our clients with compassion and understanding.
Stop Foreclosure on its Tracks
One of your worst nightmares: foreclosure. It is a bad dream that continues to wear and tear your financial records for the next seven years if you allow it to happen to you.
So stop foreclosure in its tracks. Call us so we can make things better.
The state of Ohio…
- The State of Ohio has a growing population currently standing at 11,613,423 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Ohio have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1803.
- The capital of Ohio is currently in Columbus, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1816. When Columbus has been the capital of Ohio Since 1816.
- There are so many houses in Ohio for sale. The size of Ohio is 210.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Ohio can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Ohio can be found here, Ohio.
- More Information on the demographics for Ohio can be found on the City Page of Ohio.
The city of Dayton…
- Dayton is based out of Montgomery County.
- The official site for Dayton can be found here, Dayton.
- More Information on the demographics for Dayton can be found on the City Page of Dayton.
- Dayton is in the following zipcodes: 45432, 45402, 45403, 45406, 45404, 45405, 45409, 45428, 45420, 45424, 45410, 45414, 45417, 45419, 45377, 45401, 45412, 45413, 45422, 45423, 45435, 45437, 45441, 45448, 45469, 45470, 45475, 45479, 45481, 45482, 45490
- Dayton is located at 39.7798 latitude and -84.1999 longitude.
- Other cities in Montgomery County we buy in are the following: Huber Heights, Kettering