Sell Your Home in Columbus Fast!
Leaving your home is difficult enough, much more so when you come to the point that you need to sell it. This is where you’ve built precious memories; your safe place and your refuge from the daily stresses of life. However, sometimes things go south and you have to decide whether to cut your losses or stay and wait for the inevitable.
Worries stopping you from selling? It doesn’t matter what condition or equity your home has, we can help . We have assisted our roster of satisfied clients in Ohio sell their home through our fast tracked processing and have walked away happy from our deals. We can help you too. Give us a call or drop us a note. Our industry experts can discuss with you your options without any commitment pressure.
Let Us Help You
Selling your Ohio home? It doesn’t have to be so impossibly difficult, we can make this process as simple and as fast. You don’t have to go through staging or fixing up your home, we can offer you a quick cash transaction with a fair price.
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
There are times that even if the home itself is in perfect condition it is plagued with so many legal issues that it makes it almost impossible to sell. We have very experienced staff that can handle this for you. Expect us to deal with any liens, open permits, past taxes and all legal encumbrances that comes with selling your house.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
If you are a homeowner that is looking to sell a property that you just inherited look no further. We understand that you are in hurry as to be able to maximize the profit you can gain in selling your property. Not only so you won’t have to worry about dealing with the maintenance of the property but also save yourself from spending much when all the property taxes starts to pile up over time. We can help you get rid of your property fast. We have people that are experts when comes to dealing with the probate process in Ohio making it quicker for you to get your profit.
We Want to Help
If you are trying to sell your house in Ohio, we are here to help you. We all know that the process of selling a house in Ohio is complicated and tiresome. Many homeowners like you just give up and sell their houses for a much lower prices or turn over the process to traditional real estate agents , which can either rip you off of the fair price for your home or it can take you years to actually receive cash for your sale. Do not let that happen to you. We can help you sell your house and get cash in hand, as soon as possible.
Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of Ohio, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
Divorce and Asset Distribution
When processing your divorce, you not only process your separation, but also the division of all of your properties. And when you own a house together, it can be an extra pain and challenge for both parties. Divorce in itself is already an excruciating process. And prolonging the process is not being able to sell the house right away. We can help you sell your house in cash, for a fair price and in cash. This way, you will be able to get out of the messy situation faster.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
People who understand how foreclosure can affect their lives are right to be afraid of it. Foreclosures can affect all aspects of your life. It stays on your record for at least seven years. It also reduces the offers from banks to even utility services. It can also impact your employment. Say no to foreclosure in Ohio by stopping it on its tracks. We can help you process a quick sale of your home and resolve this quickly.
The state of Ohio…
- The State of Ohio has a growing population currently standing at 11,613,423 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Ohio have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1803.
- The capital of Ohio is currently in Columbus, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1816. When Columbus has been the capital of Ohio Since 1816.
- There are so many houses in Ohio for sale. The size of Ohio is 210.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Ohio can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Ohio can be found here, Ohio.
- More Information on the demographics for Ohio can be found on the City Page of Ohio.
The city of Columbus…
- Columbus is based out of Franklin County.
- The official site for Columbus can be found here, Columbus.
- More Information on the demographics for Columbus can be found on the City Page of Columbus.
- Columbus is in the following zipcodes: 43026, 43109, 43054, 43220, 43221, 43222, 43223, 43224, 43081, 43228, 43227, 43210, 43213, 43212, 43215, 43214, 43217, 43219, 43002, 43004, 43068, 43085, 43240, 43229, 43235, 43232, 43231, 43230, 43119, 43110, 43017, 43016, 43137, 43211, 43202, 43203, 43201, 43206, 43207, 43204, 43205, 43209, 43216, 43218, 43226, 43234, 43236, 43251, 43260, 43266, 43268, 43270, 43271, 43272, 43279, 43287, 43291
- Columbus is located at 39.9859 latitude and -82.9852 longitude.
- Other cities in Franklin County we buy in are the following: Hilliard, Reynoldsburg, Westerville