Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Divorce has risen to astounding numbers, and more and more American families find themselves dealing not only with the stresses of divorce but also with the legalities of having to divide joint assets. This is where we can help . We make sure to provide you with an option to dispose of your home and be able to divide your assets as quickly as possible. Let us worry about the paperwork while you focus on more important things like healing and planning a fresh start.
Inherited a property and don’t really know what to do…
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, mainly because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. If you don’t have any intentions of keeping the property, it might be best to sell it. We will buy the house in cash and take the problem away from you. This will save you from having any costly maintenance or high legal fees that can start to accumulate in time.
Feel free to contact us for any question regarding:
- The process of offering you a cash offer.
- How we help homeowners prevent foreclosure in Thomasville.
- Our company and the way we conduct our business.
- Any type of question you have that hasn’t been answered yet.
Owner has fallen behind with payments and Needs Cash ASAP
No one ever wants to go through a foreclosure . It’s one of the most strenuous and stressful experiences property owners have to deal with. Foreclosure affects more than just your credit. Once a home is lost to foreclosure, the homeowner ’s credit score will drop by as much as 250-280 points. Only three years or more of on-time payments will restore the credit score. Many years of expensive and limited credit are the long term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible. If you are having this problem talk to us before it is too late. We have solutions that might be able to save your home in Thomasville or at least get something in return.
Undecided on Selling Your Home in Thomasville, NC?
If you are torn between selling your home in Thomasville or not, we can help you decide.
Where to Begin In Selling Your Home
It is understandable that you might not even have any idea where to begin with when it comes to selling your house. For most people, they don’t even have any experience in real estate. Expect us to help you throughout the entire selling and moving process. We are not only after making a profit from you but we want what’s best for you.
We know that you might have been dealing with financial difficulty for some time now and all you want is to find a solution for it. Our main objective is to solve all your real estate problems fast and offer you a fair price for you property so you can focus on your life ahead. Call us now and lets get started in solving your problems together. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769 You can count on us.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Thomasville?
Tired and frustrated in finding a way so you can sell your house fast? Is it taking you so much time just to be able to move from one step to another? We have dealt with countless families in the same situation as you are. We are here to help you go through all the process every step of the way. Our main goal is to take the burden away from you.
It might take you longer if you get a traditional realtor because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers
Negotiate with buyers
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for Financing approval
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME
Moving Out? Make Sure to Sell Your House First
Being in a different location, miles away from your house, while you are trying to sell it is never a good idea. It will give you additional costs in going to and from different states or cities, and it is really exhausting. Because of this, it makes you vulnerable to reducing the price of your property just to get it sold. We don’t want you to do that. We understand that you value your property, and so, we will help you sell your property for the right price.
We Can Help
Drop us a note using the contact form below so we can assist you. We are happy to help.
The state of North Carolina…
- The State of North Carolina has a growing population currently standing at 10,042,802 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in North Carolina have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1789.
- The capital of North Carolina is currently in Raleigh, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1792. When Raleigh has been the capital of North Carolina Since 1792.
- There are so many houses in North Carolina for sale. The size of North Carolina is 114.6 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for North Carolina can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for North Carolina can be found here, North Carolina.
- More Information on the demographics for North Carolina can be found on the City Page of North Carolina.
The city of Thomasville…
- Thomasville is based out of Davidson County.
- The official site for Thomasville can be found here, Thomasville.
- More Information on the demographics for Thomasville can be found on the City Page of Thomasville.
- Thomasville is in the following zipcodes: 27360, 27361
- Thomasville is located at 35.8813 latitude and -80.0807 longitude.
- Other cities in Davidson County we buy in are the following: