Inherited a Property That They Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be too much to deal with. Suddenly you will be faced with dealing with all of its maintenance and legal expenses. Not to mention all of the paper works that comes along with it. Having to sell a property after the owner dies is not as simple as selling when the owner is still alive. Our team has handled countless number of cases with this situation. We will help you speed up the probate process in North Carolina so that you can sell your property quick and save you from further expenses.
What We Can Do For you
Considering to sell your house can be quite bothersome and stressful especially if this is your first time and if you don’t have any idea where to start. We have been in this business for some time now. Trust us, and we will help you go through the entire selling process every step of the way.
We understand that you might be concerned with a lot of things. Things such as you don’t want be deal with selfish buyers and greedy realtors that only wants to take advantage of your situation. Real estate agents might persuade you to sell your house which maybe in a bad shape at a lower price because they will use it as a leverage when they negotiate with potential buyers. Don’t fall victim to them.
If your main goal is to sell your house quickly and easily, give us a call. Our main priority is to help you with all your real estate problems in the fastest time possible. Don’t fall victim to greedy buyers and selfish real estate agents that will take advantage of your situation. Give us the chance to take that burden away from you so that you can focus on more important things in life. Act now before the situation becomes out of hand. Give us a call at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above so we can get this started.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Shelby?
Have you tried to talk to different realtors about selling your house but can’t seem find the right one to trust? You have come to the right place. We have been in the business for quite some time now. Yes, it may be difficult to think of you selling your beloved house, but sometimes selling it is the best financial decision you can ever make.
Don’t be frightened with the idea of you putting your house on the market. Our friendly and accommodating staff will help you every step of the way. You are not alone in this situation. Every day a lot of homeowners all over the US come to us. We will make sure to give you the best price you can get for your property.
Divorce and Division of Assets
Take out the emotion and the undue delays off the process in selling your assets and leave the paperwork to us. We understand how stressful and frustrating divorce can be, so we have come up with a solution. If you are selling your home in North Carolina and are going through a divorce, let us help you make it less complicated.
Trying to Sell an Inherited House?
There are several challenges that you will be facing when selling an inherited property. For one, you are not familiar with the house. This means, it has to be assessed to be sure of its condition. Secondly, you will also have to work out on all of the paperwork. And thirdly, you will have to look for the right buyer for the right price. This will take time and energy in doing all of these and time is something that most of us don’t have the luxury of. Therefore, more often, we just trust the wheeling and dealing to a traditional real estate broker. But going that route it will take more time. That’s why, we have the option for you. Our company will do the assessment, dealing with paperwork and even buying your house in cash. And we do it really fast.
A Sale Delayed is a Sale Denied.
Making decisions when it comes to an impending foreclosure , while it’s extremely difficult, has to be done quickly. You need to decide right away whether you would want to sell your Shelby home and how fast. Waiting longer will cost you a lot more and will cause more problems for you in the future. In North Carolina, it will take five years to own another house and seven years to apply for a credit card, once you have foreclosure record under your name. This is why, to avoid this kind of situation, you should act fast – wise but fast. And we are here to help you along the way.
Call Us Now!
Are you ready to sell your Shelby house now? Or do you need more information on the process or any existing options you have in selling your house? Either way, we can help you in your quest for fast and easy solutions in selling your house. Just contact us, and we will give you a completely free consultation, no fees will be collected from you, and you will get all the answers you need. Call us now or send us a consultation request and we will get back to you in just 24 hours.
Get past the complicated process of selling your home in North Carolina – we’re here to walk you through every step of it. We offer services that will make selling your house a smooth ride, no matter your current circumstance or the reason for selling your house. Just send us a consultation request through our online form or call us at (866)-350-6769 to start right away.
Why Property Owners trust Us
Maybe you’ve already tried to sell your home in North Carolina through an agent and realized the frustration of anticipating an offer anytime “soon”. Perhaps you’ve attempted to list your home in private, only to be hounded by unscrupulous investors wanting to exploit your financial downturn. If so, you aren’t alone. We have heard these stories from our home sellers constantly. However, they are very happy to find that we offer a fast and simple solution to foreclosures, expenses, and the usual realty firms.
The state of North Carolina…
- The State of North Carolina has a growing population currently standing at 10,042,802 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in North Carolina have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1789.
- The capital of North Carolina is currently in Raleigh, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1792. When Raleigh has been the capital of North Carolina Since 1792.
- There are so many houses in North Carolina for sale. The size of North Carolina is 114.6 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for North Carolina can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for North Carolina can be found here, North Carolina.
- More Information on the demographics for North Carolina can be found on the City Page of North Carolina.
The city of Shelby…
- Shelby is based out of Cleveland County.
- The official site for Shelby can be found here, Shelby.
- More Information on the demographics for Shelby can be found on the City Page of Shelby.
- Shelby is in the following zipcodes: 28152, 28150, 28151
- Shelby is located at 35.2890 latitude and -81.5416 longitude.
- Other cities in Cleveland County we buy in are the following: